anyone feeling frisky???

prettygrneyes said:
better yet why don't I use rope to tie your hands behind your back and seduce you ,maybe give you alil show???how about it???lol:devil:
Woohooo baby! I sure like how you think! Let's get it on! Thank the great one above for answering my prayers, sending me prettygreeneyes. Mmmmm mmmm good!
 
MasterBaiter said:
Woohooo baby! I sure like how you think! Let's get it on! Thank the great one above for answering my prayers, sending me prettygreeneyes. Mmmmm mmmm good!
ok ok slow down alil bit..LMAO!!:)
 
MasterBaiter said:
LOL Sorry sweetness, don't want to scare you away, just don't want to let a good woman pass my by either. :rose: :)
Wow... you got me so flustered I can't even spell...lol I meant pass me by... ;)
 
MasterBaiter said:
Wow... you got me so flustered I can't even spell...lol I meant pass me by... ;)
hey sweetie you can use your edit button too..:)
do u need some help there???LOL
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey sweetie you can use your edit button too..:)
do u need some help there???LOL
Well sweetness, when it comes to buttons, I'll take any help I can get, from you that is. ;) LOL thanks for the tip though.
 
MasterBaiter said:
LOL Sorry sweetness, don't want to scare you away, just don't want to let a good woman pass my by either. :rose: :)
no Ur not scaring me away ,juss asking you to slow down,I juss met you....we can chat and have fun...ok?:devil:
 
prettygrneyes said:
no Ur not scaring me away ,juss asking you to slow down,I juss met you....we can chat and have fun...ok?:devil:
Isn't that how it all starts sweetness? First fun, then lust, then as it is in fishing, with a little luck, comes the catch. No matter how you see it, it's all about patience, and I'm willing to wait however long it takes. Patience is one thing I have alot of and if I'm the right bait, you're the best catch. So fun it is! Party on!
 
MasterBaiter said:
Isn't that how it all starts sweetness? First fun, then lust, then as it is in fishing, with a little luck, comes the catch. No matter how you see it, it's all about patience, and I'm willing to wait however long it takes. Patience is one thing I have alot of and if I'm the right bait, you're the best catch. So fun it is! Party on!
ok so lets get it on!!!!!!LOL:devil: :D
 
MasterBaiter said:
Isn't that how it all starts sweetness? First fun, then lust, then as it is in fishing, with a little luck, comes the catch. No matter how you see it, it's all about patience, and I'm willing to wait however long it takes. Patience is one thing I have alot of and if I'm the right bait, you're the best catch. So fun it is! Party on!
oh and another thing I like how you put it too....so cute....lol:D :p
 
hey its 9:30 I am going to get going,waiting on a call ..and its hot as hell here ,going to go and get freshened up ,and will talk to u in moaning,if you are around....take care ...have a good nite....ciao:kiss:
 
Sorry Sweetness

prettygrneyes said:
speaking of such,I pmed you ,guess you were afk...pm me when u get back ..sweetie
Sorry sweetness, I was afk, business... I'm glad I finally caught up to you, hope to see you again real soon! Gotta run for the evening...but I'll have my eye out for ya! Night!
 
mmmmmmmmm...mind if I join you in bumpin and grindin? I love the feel of a woman's body movin with mine :D
 
with only a frisky feel

How are you today PGE? A frisky mind helps the body! It's the difference between feeling it good, and a good feeling...But the mind must be willing to decifer the difference....thats when things heat up and begin to boil
 
Re: with only a frisky feel

ohucanfeel said:
How are you today PGE? A frisky mind helps the body! It's the difference between feeling it good, and a good feeling...But the mind must be willing to decifer the difference....thats when things heat up and begin to boil
oh I know how to decipher between the two...MMMMM,so is anyone around or am I the only frisky person in here tonight?LOL:devil: :p :devil:
 
dragonhearted said:
mmmmmmmmm...mind if I join you in bumpin and grindin? I love the feel of a woman's body movin with mine :D
sure cum on in and bump and grind with me.....:):D
 
Back
Top