anyone feeling frisky???

Re: Room for more?

MasterBaiter said:
Hey there sweetness, got enough room for one more tonight?
hey hun.how are you??working all day ??didn't see you earlier ....hope u had a good day!!!missed ya!!!
 
Re: Re: Room for more?

prettygrneyes said:
hey hun.how are you??working all day ??didn't see you earlier ....hope u had a good day!!!missed ya!!!
Work is never done, but I have to make sure I at least come by to see you once if work allows. How are you doing tonight sweetness
 
Re: Re: Re: Room for more?

MasterBaiter said:
Work is never done, but I have to make sure I at least come by to see you once if work allows. How are you doing tonight sweetness
well that is very sweet of you ,so u feeling frisky too??:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for more?

prettygrneyes said:
mmmmm,sounds good,so whats on ur mind tonight ???
What's on my mind? Well, by now you should know that you are on my mind quite a bit, and it usually involves lots of sand and water and moaning. How could I think of anything else when prettygreeneyes is playing tag with me? A better question would be, why would I want to think of anything else?:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for more?

MasterBaiter said:
What's on my mind? Well, by now you should know that you are on my mind quite a bit, and it usually involves lots of sand and water and moaning. How could I think of anything else when prettygreeneyes is playing tag with me? A better question would be, why would I want to think of anything else?:devil:
mmmmm the moaning sounds so fuckin' good...I am pretty loud person...so ummm you may want to cum real close.let me whisper into your ear ........oh yeah!!!!:devil: :p :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for more?

prettygrneyes said:
mmmmm the moaning sounds so fuckin' good...I am pretty loud person...so ummm you may want to cum real close.let me whisper into your ear ........oh yeah!!!!:devil: :p :devil:
(Leaning in real close) Oh baby, I love me a loud moaner! But if it means getting closer to you, I'd be happy to let you whisper in my ear. So umm... how frisky are you feeling tonight?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for more?

prettygrneyes said:
mmmmm the moaning sounds so fuckin' good...I am pretty loud person...so ummm you may want to cum real close.let me whisper into your ear ........oh yeah!!!!:devil: :p :devil:

PGE...you are melting my monitor!!! Again!:rose: :rose: ;)
 
Eyes

So tell me sweetness, do your prettygreeneyes change color when you ummmm..... get to moaning??? I've heard they do on some women, always wanted to find out for myself!:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for more?

MasterBaiter said:
(Leaning in real close) Oh baby, I love me a loud moaner! But if it means getting closer to you, I'd be happy to let you whisper in my ear. So umm... how frisky are you feeling tonight?
oh I am always frisky....always in the mood,in fact cum alil closer so I can whisper in ur ear ...mmmm,you should ummmm ...nm,I better behave....:devil: :p :devil:
 
Re: Eyes

MasterBaiter said:
So tell me sweetness, do your prettygreeneyes change color when you ummmm..... get to moaning??? I've heard they do on some women, always wanted to find out for myself!:D
I guess you can say I have erotic eyes ,eyes that change colors in erotic moods,when I am really horney they turn to dark brown...and when I am in between moods they are hazel/gold...mmmm so very pretty....ummmm maybe sometime I will show u ...ok???:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for more?

Ammo44 said:
PGE...you are melting my monitor!!! Again!:rose: :rose: ;)
again huh??I am always so hot and so wet ,I am sorry that your monitor is so hot and so sticky....lol:p
 
Re: Re: Eyes

prettygrneyes said:
I guess you can say I have erotic eyes ,eyes that change colors in erotic moods,when I am really horney they turn to dark brown...and when I am in between moods they are hazel/gold...mmmm so very pretty....ummmm maybe sometime I will show u ...ok???:D
Dang sweetness, you keep this up I'll have to take me a dip in the cold ocean. Sorry honey, work was calling, but I'm back again and thinking I might need to get an extinguisher to put out the fire on my monitor.
 
Re: Re: Re: Eyes

MasterBaiter said:
Dang sweetness, you keep this up I'll have to take me a dip in the cold ocean. Sorry honey, work was calling, but I'm back again and thinking I might need to get an extinguisher to put out the fire on my monitor.
Oh I can help u put out your fire az long az u help me put out mine...:D:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Eyes

prettygrneyes said:
Oh I can help u put out your fire az long az u help me put out mine...:D:p
Sweetness, with you, I'd rather stoke that fire than put it out. So how about we get it going nice and hot before we talk about putting it out??;) :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Eyes

prettygrneyes said:
Oh I can help u put out your fire az long az u help me put out mine...:D:p

I'd prefer not extinguish yours. I'd rather prolong it, fanning it until your a mass of quivering jello :devil: :p :devil:
 
Back
Top