Anyone from NY state?

lonelyinsnowlan said:
Yes, I have. ;)
...Cool...I don't mean to pry <total lie>...but did they go ok?...any future story lines being thought about for publishing on Lit?...
 
sirgary said:
...Cool...I don't mean to pry <total lie>...but did they go ok?...any future story lines being thought about for publishing on Lit?...


Some of them went very well, yes. Most, in fact.

I have yet to write a story for Lit... not sure that's my forte.
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
Some of them went very well, yes. Most, in fact.

I have yet to write a story for Lit... not sure that's my forte.
I am glad you have good memories then...and some more yet to be made..

Most of mine also were very good and I have dabbled at trying to capture the erotic nature of the meetings with words...nothing good enought for Lit, however.

All of them have turned into lifelong friendships with wonderful benefits...ya'll know who you are...<sly grin>...

Thank you for your responce sweetie...
 
sirgary said:
I am glad you have good memories then...and some more yet to be made..

Most of mine also were very good and I have dabbled at trying to capture the erotic nature of the meetings with words...nothing good enought for Lit, however.

All of them have turned into lifelong friendships with wonderful benefits...ya'll know who you are...<sly grin>...

Thank you for your responce sweetie...


You're very welcome. I'm glad you've enjoyed your meetings as well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?

Thanks for sharing...
 
Meetings

Hi all,
Been away doing my part in this Disater Relief Clean up from that freak snow storm thjat hit us in Oct. putting in 50 to 70+ hours per week so not much time for here...
As for meeting others I have and am still close to those I met in person. Male - Female - and couples. If I was a writter I could do a story but maybe I could DICKtate it to some one hehehe or share it over a cocktale
 
Dodgers said:
Hi all,
Been away doing my part in this Disater Relief Clean up from that freak snow storm thjat hit us in Oct. putting in 50 to 70+ hours per week so not much time for here...
As for meeting others I have and am still close to those I met in person. Male - Female - and couples. If I was a writter I could do a story but maybe I could DICKtate it to some one hehehe or share it over a cocktale
Throw us a story...=)
 
well...let me start...she PM'ed me stating she lived only a few miles from me. We chatted over several months but I was put off because she was only 27 and I am...older. She wanted to meet and I was flattered but because of her youth I really wasn't all that interested, I knew she wanted rough and tumble sex as aposed to the hours of foreplay and drawn out sex us older guys enjoy. I did finally meet her and I was totally surprised. She could pass for 16...clear skin and body to insight drooling...and she let me know she did want to progress to the next step...whew...every older man's fantasy..
It wasn't the best sex of our lives but it was good enough for her to give me a key to her apartment and for the next year I would slip in before work and slip quietly into her bed naked without waking her and when she did wake, I taught her the joy of intimincy as well as the satrisfaction of total sexual fullfillment.
During that time she met and married a really nice guy her age. The arrangement ended shortly after that. A few weeks ago contacted me again. Though she loves her husband....she missed me and the mutual sharring we had ....well, you know the rest of the story...I haven't been with her yet only because I want her to give the guy the chance he desires....but her advances toward me will only be denied so long...after all, how many of us older guys really get a chance at having a trained younger woman who craves a soft touch, a loving sex partner who honestly wants our experianced sexual techique and not our wallet...
She was one of only three I have met through Lit...but she was my first...
OK...someone else give it a try...
I could get more detailed but then I would have to submit it as a story...lol.. :eek:
 
If we are lucky and cross our fingers there will be no ice & snow this Winter.
 
Shagly said:
If we are lucky and cross our fingers there will be no ice & snow this Winter.


Pah! That would be nice but, ya know it is goin to come :p Blankets & heaters can only do so much! hehe
 
Last edited:
Niagara?

33m here will be traveling to niagara falls dec 1-looking 4 a lil fun and maybe fullfill a fantasy-any ladies out there?
 
Great to See a NY Thread

I enjoy getting together with both sexes and can bring company so let set something up. I am 32 in Queens
 
sirgary said:
...Another beautiful day......come on springtime...<wishful thinking>


One might say DELUSIONAL thinking.... ha ha! Winter is coming our way... and too soon...
 
Im still in NNY....but only till the 10th when Im moving to GA....anyone wanna come with me?
 
jokerplze00 said:
Im still in NNY....but only till the 10th when Im moving to GA....anyone wanna come with me?
When college is over I am off the East coast and in Texas most likely.

Tired of the cold weather & taxes here.
 
jokerplze00 said:
Im still in NNY....but only till the 10th when Im moving to GA....anyone wanna come with me?


I'll come for the duration of winter... but in March, I'll have to head back north. It's HOT down there...
 
Back
Top