Anyone from NY state?

jokerplze00 said:
Im still in NNY....but only till the 10th when Im moving to GA....anyone wanna come with me?
Ohhh...my home state...being invaded by Yankee's again....lucky you..
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
One might say DELUSIONAL thinking.... ha ha! Winter is coming our way... and too soon...
...maybe it won't..<eye twitching>....maybe it will stay warm....****** jerking>...maybe the sun will come out tomorrow...tomorrow...<Breaks in song>...its never this warm after Thanksgiving...must be global warming....look, the flowers are growing....<drooling foam>...maybe there won't be A WINTER....

..meanwhile, a white panel truck slowing pulled into the yard and parked. Two men wearing white coats and carrying gaint fish nets got out and quickly walked to his front door....
 
sirgary said:
...maybe it won't..<eye twitching>....maybe it will stay warm....****** jerking>...maybe the sun will come out tomorrow...tomorrow...<Breaks in song>...its never this warm after Thanksgiving...must be global warming....look, the flowers are growing....<drooling foam>...maybe there won't be A WINTER....

..meanwhile, a white panel truck slowing pulled into the yard and parked. Two men wearing white coats and carrying gaint fish nets got out and quickly walked to his front door....


*writes prescriptions for the strongest anti-psychotics she can think of*

It'll be okay... just relax... electroshock therapy doesn't hurt...
 
Lonelyinsnowlan somehow is on the naughty list............

Hmmm........
 
Shagly said:
Lonelyinsnowlan somehow is on the naughty list............

Hmmm........


Me? Naughty?? :D

I'm at the top of the list, baby! If you're going to do something, you might as well do it right.
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
Me? Naughty?? :D

I'm at the top of the list, baby! If you're going to do something, you might as well do it right.
*Takes note.* :p
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
*writes prescriptions for the strongest anti-psychotics she can think of*

It'll be okay... just relax... electroshock therapy doesn't hurt...
...you're right...it didn't hurt at all....what's burning??
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
Is "list" a new euphemism that I just haven't heard yet? Is it getting harder as well?
It is notes to let the reindear know where to stop off at, yet it is getting harder each day. ;) :devil:
 
Last edited:
Pfft... I've even forgotten Santa has anything but a naughty list, I think.... :D

Just thought I'd pop in n' send greetings n' salutations (and yeah, simple hi's too) to my fellow New Yorkers.

Ya know, normally this time of year I'd say "stay warm," but I think we seem to be doin' quite well with that...
 
WaywardWanderer said:
Pfft... I've even forgotten Santa has anything but a naughty list, I think.... :D

Just thought I'd pop in n' send greetings n' salutations (and yeah, simple hi's too) to my fellow New Yorkers.

Ya know, normally this time of year I'd say "stay warm," but I think we seem to be doin' quite well with that...


I think the warm ends today, though.... get ready for the real stuff tomorrow. *sigh*
 
It's great so see so many NYers!

New York is a great state. I love the outdoors and there's plenty of places to see that are natural paradises.
 
sirgary said:
...I guess I will have to start having sex inside for awhile...


Nah, just bundle up until you start going at it... you won't notice the cold after things get hot and heavy.
 
Back
Top