....words of experiance....lonelyinsnowlan said:Nah, just bundle up until you start going at it... you won't notice the cold after things get hot and heavy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
....words of experiance....lonelyinsnowlan said:Nah, just bundle up until you start going at it... you won't notice the cold after things get hot and heavy.
Moaning peeps.lonelyinsnowlan said:Me? uh huh.
Shagly said:I am freezing my bippies up here in Plattsburg.![]()
Wound you like to volunteer.lonelyinsnowlan said:You need someone to help keep your bippies warm...
hard_N_uncut said:Its freezing and snowing like crazy here. Anybody want to come keep me warm?
Then step right up and you can warm my bippies any time.lonelyinsnowlan said:I'm an expert bippie warmer.
Shagly said:Then step right up and you can warm my bippies any time.
jack_rabbit said:Hey all. New to Lit. 27 yr old male. It's 21 degrees here tonight!!
Ready when you are...lonelyinsnowlan said:Welcome! Need help with your bippies, too?
So am I, nothing like a fluffy comforter for two to pounce under in the Winter.lonelyinsnowlan said:*rubs her hands together briskly* I'm ready
Shagly said:So am I, nothing like a fluffy comforter for two to pounce under in the Winter.
Yes I do.lonelyinsnowlan said:*holds the comforter up invitingly* Wanna see what's underneath?

blindhound said:a morning bump is a good thing, even if you aren't from NY!