Anyone from NY state?

Wolf_77 said:
I'm dreaming,,
Of a GREEN,,,,,
Christmas!!!!

This time of year just doesn't hold the meaning that it used to for me. This year is especially bad, sicker than a dog, family warring. Bah-humbug,,,I think I'll go watch Cars now

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Seems it going to be green here too :(

I'm sorry you don't feel well. Oh i want to see Cars too!!!
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
Merry Christmas everyone! I may be a couple days early, but I'm headed up to my parents' house for the weekend and some habits need to stay home...

I, for one, am not complaining that Christmas is green. Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!!! :D
have fun being the perfect daughter...and Merry Christmas..
 
Happy Holidays!

I'm at home in Syracuse for the holidays. And with all the free time, I realize I still have an account here. :p Buffalo is where my home is now, but I come back now and then.

I'll probably forget about this site, when I'm there, but humm...maybe a description of myself? I'm not sure if my old threads exist, but I'm 23, black hair, brown eyes, about 5'3 and 130lbs of asian muscle. :p


Well everyone have a happy new year!

;)
 
Shagly said:
Who wants to go snowmobiling?
Haven't done that is year and there sure isn't enough snow here in Quebec :(
Now there may be enough water in the fields for waterskiing. ;)
 
secrets_within said:
Haven't done that is year and there sure isn't enough snow here in Quebec :(
Now there may be enough water in the fields for waterskiing. ;)
Well there is always the bedroom olympics. :devil:
 
Checking In

I've been reading this thread from the beginning and didn't start skipping pages 'til I got to August 2006--- then I decided I should check inm esp after the Natty Bumpo and Show World references (I used to live in an apt in Rochester where the Show World sign was visible from the bathroom...hope it didn't work the other way around)
So here I am, checking in, from the land On the cusp of Central NY and Northern NY... :kiss: :rose: :p
 
Hi All, Figured I'd pop in and say hello as I've been a long term lurker. Is everyone in the North country enjoying this Winter blast? I'm a 46M located near Utica. Come on Spring!
 
Here's what I think:

If Winter can't come on time, it shouldn't be allowed to come at all!!!!

Who's with me?
 
Just setting here thinking..being form Long Island..the rest of New York tends to forget we are still part of it...ok ok a small part of it..but we still belong...LOL
 
I'll second that Lonely!!!

It's all NY Lustful....lol
 
Last edited:
Back
Top