Anyone from NY state?

Here I thought NY would reach 70 Deg. F. in January, so much for that greenhouse effect. :eek:
 
Everyone ready for the nice weather over the next couple of days in upstate? Looks pretty nasty. I wish I was in AZ or FL!
 
Hazeny said:
Everyone ready for the nice weather over the next couple of days in upstate? Looks pretty nasty. I wish I was in AZ or FL!
I would rather be in Hawaii.
 
Hazeny said:
Everyone ready for the nice weather over the next couple of days in upstate? Looks pretty nasty. I wish I was in AZ or FL!


Got the cooler with drinks? I'm ready to go...
 
The cooler is packed and ready to roll!!! Anything else we'll pick up on the way....
 
Heya, fellow Litster New Yorkers!

Just thought I'd pop in to see what's shakin' around the Empire State -- here's hopin' y'all are keeping things jumping and bein' good at bein' bad. :)

Hope everybody had a fantastic weekend...keep warm -- winter can't seem to make its mind up lately. Damn weather.... *mutters to himself*

:rose:
 
Looks like we are going to lose a few traveling partners....lol

Seeing that the roads are iced over pretty good today and we got a late start, we may have to lay in front of the woodstove and wait the storm out. Maybe get some warm oil flowing?
 
Last edited:
Hazeny said:
Looks like we are going to lose a few traveling partners....lol

Seeing that the roads are iced over pretty good today and we got a late start, we may have to lay in front of the woodstove and wait the storm out. Maybe get some warm oil flowing?


That's true... we wouldn't want to risk anything...

Your scenario sounds much safer for today.
 
Well, it hasn't started here yet today, but I know it's coming tonight and tomorrow. I'm still not taking any chances. I'm laying low this afternoon and tonight, I think.
 
Plattsburgh has gotten 8 In. of snow with sleet and it should start snowing in the wee hours again from what the weather station says.

I thought Spring would be early this year.
 
Back
Top