Anyone from NY state?

blindhound said:
no real plans. Do you have big plans?
Not really, my daughter leaves this morn. So shall be a quiet one. Might work on painting some more crafts.
 
blindhound said:
where is she off to?
What are you painting?

Off to her dad's for the weekend, her bro went last night but she got in too late to go.

Some christmas gifts, snowmen, candle holder etc, just finished a wooden moose key holder :)
 
Just got back from visiting the big apple for the day... my feet are killing me!!

Any volunteers to give me a rub down?
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
Just got back from visiting the big apple for the day... my feet are killing me!!

Any volunteers to give me a rub down?
you have to ask....?.....lay on your back and let me take care of those hard worked feet...bet when I am done, you will feel soooo good and very relaxed...
 
sirgary said:
you have to ask....?.....lay on your back and let me take care of those hard worked feet...bet when I am done, you will feel soooo good and very relaxed...


mmmmmmmm.... perfection.... you can massage my legs as well... walking on concrete all day is killer...
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
mmmmmmmm.... perfection.... you can massage my legs as well... walking on concrete all day is killer...
welcome silverbed...

...what do you wish me to rub after your legs...?....maybe the way to counteract something as hard a cement is to rub with something else that is hard.. :D
 
sirgary said:
welcome silverbed...

...what do you wish me to rub after your legs...?....maybe the way to counteract something as hard a cement is to rub with something else that is hard.. :D


I hadn't heard that... but it's possible! I'm game!
 
morning all, western ny over here - 29/m.

hope everyone is enjoying themselves!!

:nana:
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
*bats her eyelashes* who, me? :kiss:
"...yes you, little girl..." he said as the features of a hungry wolf manifested on his face from nowhere..."perhaps I could buy you a drink...?!!"...he asked as he thought to himself, "so young and so ripe...just a few drinks and she will be mine"...
 
sirgary said:
"...yes you, little girl..." he said as the features of a hungry wolf manifested on his face from nowhere..."perhaps I could buy you a drink...?!!"...he asked as he thought to himself, "so young and so ripe...just a few drinks and she will be mine"...


*yes.... he's fallen for the sweet and innocent look... little does he know* "why, certainly, kind sir! I would love a drink!"
 
Wolf_77 said:
morning all, western ny over here - 29/m.

hope everyone is enjoying themselves!!

:nana:

Hi and good morning to all.. Wolf U ever go to Aunt Millies??? I'm the next exit up - Brant
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
*yes.... he's fallen for the sweet and innocent look... little does he know* "why, certainly, kind sir! I would love a drink!"
....as the drinks were placed on the table by a waitress who was too busy to linger, I thought of so many nasty ways to enjoy this lovely young woman...a plan manifested in my brain...I picked up my drink and offered a toast.."to our mutual pleasure..."...
 
I haven't been to Millie's in ages, wonder if the food is still good.....
 
sirgary said:
....as the drinks were placed on the table by a waitress who was too busy to linger, I thought of so many nasty ways to enjoy this lovely young woman...a plan manifested in my brain...I picked up my drink and offered a toast.."to our mutual pleasure..."...

I giggled as he toasted our meeting... "our mutual pleasure"... little did he know my brain was reeling with images of our "pleasure" already... and I hoped I wouldn't have to wait long to make some of them a reality...
 
Back
Top