Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

panty_inspector said:........ and like a Spring night here in NYC
will Winter ever come?![]()
lonelyinsnowlan said:You can have our snow and cold. Please.
panty_inspector said:perhaps it will come soon enough...... i dunno
lonelyinsnowlan said:If I could ship it to you overnight and know that it wouldn't come back, I'd pay for it.

lonelyinsnowlan said:Good trade.

panty_inspector said:
.... and yet another Spring-like day..... how odd
lonelyinsnowlan said:You know you're making me hate you?

HOTDDS2SUCK said:Anyone enjoy long hours of foreplay and nipples sucking?


panty_inspector said:hate me no more!
it IS getting much colder as the day wears on![]()
lonelyinsnowlan said:K, my hate is getting less... of course, there are ways to make me not hate you that are much quicker than a weather report.

panty_inspector said:ok- perhaps this may help my cause:
![]()
![]()
![]()
panty_inspector said:yes, ma'am![]()
lonelyinsnowlan said:*checks left hand for any signs of a diamond* That's MISS... but I like that you take direction well.
panty_inspector said:well, after taunting you with my boasts of warm weather, i thought it a good idea to bow to your overall sexiness & femininity
lonelyinsnowlan said:AND you're smart?
panty_inspector said:you must have me confused with the other panty inspector
lonelyinsnowlan said:Is there another? Damn, I must have missed him... and I need a good inspection...