Anyone from NY state?

Nasty here too Lonely.....High winds and snow...ugh..I hope the power stays on.
 
Time to throw a few more logs on..as low as -20 later this week...ugh!! It was snowing in Phoenix Lonely, maybe S. Florida is better than AZ...lol ;)
 
Hazeny said:
Time to throw a few more logs on..as low as -20 later this week...ugh!! It was snowing in Phoenix Lonely, maybe S. Florida is better than AZ...lol ;)


lol... Miami it is!!!
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:

Bump back..lol.....enjoying this latest Winter blast Lonely? It was nasty in when I was in Syracuse today. I'm glad they're getting most of this latest blast off Lake Ontario. Time to throw another log on the fire......
 
Hazeny said:
Bump back..lol.....enjoying this latest Winter blast Lonely? It was nasty in when I was in Syracuse today. I'm glad they're getting most of this latest blast off Lake Ontario. Time to throw another log on the fire......


Enjoying?? That's hardly the word... it's cold and there's no one here to keep me warm...
 
Sabres away

Sabres are away and it's getting cold out now Lake Erie not frozen yet but edges are getting very close to 32 deg. F... temp dropping in the last 2 hrs drpped 6 deg now 30.4 outside calling for teens tonight and Lake effect snow all week end Glad firewood is split stacked and near the house... running fireplace stove 24/7 and Nat Gas just for hotwater tank nice gas bills 40 per month year around and Exxon ONLY made 39.something BILLON dollars last quarter and what for the year stock holders happy but screw the rest of the country
 
Back
Top