godofdun
Manwhore
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2010
- Posts
- 3,075
My sister got the redhead fair skin thing in the family... Me, as long as I ease into the sunshine the first week or so, I just get tan...
How old is your sister?
JK!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My sister got the redhead fair skin thing in the family... Me, as long as I ease into the sunshine the first week or so, I just get tan...

Oh lawdy, too much for me, I'm Irish though so yeahhhhh.....![]()
lol.why thank you kind sir..![]()
So its a nice warm saturday evening... whats going on?
Just got done prepping the yard for the irrigation later, just glad this run is at 9pm instead of those times where it's at a god awful 3am or something
How bout you?
Same here![]()
So its a nice warm saturday evening... whats going on?
getting packed headed to vegas tonight!
such an exciting life... I thought about going out for dinner but figure heading to cali next month.. need to be saving the spending money..
Headin out to MN myself next month, what part of Cali?

San Bernardino... my nephew is racing around in circles on the 10th! And now that I dont have to make the hospital runs every weekend I am going to go watch and cheer! After a bad first race in his series where something broke on his car and he put it into the wall he has won the last 3!![]()
.wave when you go bye! How long will you be in vegas?
Nice! Tell him to give everybody a show and put someone else into the wall this time.

im already in vegas i leave tomorrow to reno to go camping.
Only when he needs too... he races clean.![]()

Have fun camping..
Aw cmon, where's the fun in that!![]()

lots of fun in that... factory stocks are for banging and bumping...![]()
So you like bumping and grinding?![]()

of course.. but the cars are usually going to fast to grind..![]()

Good Morning!
Happy Fourth of July!