Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome all. Not much may come of it, but glad as I've said to see some people in Phoenix with an open mind in generally and specifically around the whole topic of sexuality.
 
Never understood why all the Cali people love LA so much, to me it seems like phoenix..........except more crowded :p

Greener and usually cooler... at least thats why I enjoy the occasional trip in... but phx is good too. planning a drive down the first weekend in june!
 
Greener and usually cooler... at least thats why I enjoy the occasional trip in... but phx is good too. planning a drive down the first weekend in june!

Ya I can see that, just went up north to Show Low to escape the heat myself :)
 
its pretty up there!

A friend of mine moved there from Michigan about 6 months ago and says he thinks Michigan is prettier......

I've been to the midwest, even in the fall with the colors changing I still think it looks better in AZ.
 
A friend of mine moved there from Michigan about 6 months ago and says he thinks Michigan is prettier......

I've been to the midwest, even in the fall with the colors changing I still think it looks better in AZ.

I do love the scenery out here..
 
Go Suns! You can do eet!

How ya been NaughtE?

in the year that we haven't had cable in our house i've never missed it until tonight when i'm not able to watch the game at home and too lazy to drag myself out to a sports bar. other than that i'm great. you? :)
 
in the year that we haven't had cable in our house i've never missed it until tonight when i'm not able to watch the game at home and too lazy to drag myself out to a sports bar. other than that i'm great. you? :)

Up's and downs, but other than that not too bad, suns are SORTA catchin up this game lol.
 
ok.. so maybe now not the time to admit to being a Laker fan????

the Suns have been playing good ball in the playoffs... they should win next time around..
 
Yes Yes go SUNS on Sunday. I hope homecourt advantage helps out. Last game was interesting. I enjoyed the third quarter and that was it.

Central AZ Area

25 male
 
as much as it hurts I have to say the last couple of games are exciting.. and well earned Sun wins.. or am I giving up too soon..:rolleyes:
 
to borrow from another hopeful campaign "yes we can!" or in the language of Los Sun "si se puede!" :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top