Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2004
- Posts
- 49,785
Cowboys...![]()
Um I hear the real cowboys are in New Mexico, the ones in Texas are just posers......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cowboys...![]()
Um I hear the real cowboys are in New Mexico, the ones in Texas are just posers......![]()

I dont need to see them on their horses... just under the cowboy hats..![]()

Yeah with nothing else on woooohoooooooo!!![]()
Yuppers!
My last bf.. was the blue eyes under that black hat I fell for..![]()
Aren't the ones with the black hats the bad guys...?
Some heroes wear black hats. Look at Jesse James. He is a hero to some.
I wonder if he had a sweaty head. Big black hat in the hot sun?

Aren't the ones with the black hats the bad guys...?
Naw, I think he wore a white hat when he was robbing banks.
And remember, cowboys never sweat.
Did you ever see Roy Rogers or Gene Autry sweat?.................![]()
Naw, I think he wore a white hat when he was robbing banks.
And remember, cowboys never sweat.
Did you ever see Roy Rogers or Gene Autry sweat?.................![]()
job will be in a little town called hickory creek, just north of dallas.. looking at apartments in denton or lewisville.
I dont need to see them on their horses... just under the cowboy hats..![]()
the job is moving.. my choices are move or be unemployed... now is not the time in life to be job hunting! and since Babygirl died so many memories here its hard to keep moving forward.. I need to make some new memories and keep hers in my heart.
Nice!
*puts on his cowboy hat* howdy ma'am![]()
Wow.. SB I missed this.. I hope it works out for you and I think BG would want you to move forward with this and always keep the memories. Thats how those we love keep alive in our hearts..
Best of luck and I will watch for updates. April is still a few months off.
Howdy. *batting lashes*
Lets sleep under the stars cowgirl, I only have one sleeping bag though![]()
thats ok.. to hot to sleep in one anyway... just open it up and roll around on top!

It does cool down quite a bit out in the desert, doesn't really matter since we'll be heating up the place anyway.......btw if you hear howling, that's not a coyote![]()
I should hope not.. would be too much noise, scare the coyotes away...![]()
Giddyup![]()
