Baron's Rec Room

mirrors2 said:
I'm gonna note that you said that in your permanent record. <nod>

:devil:

(And I wholeheartedly approve of anyone who can do a convincing evil grin...)


*grins*.. I'm incredible at evil grins.... with that said.. G'nite to everyone. Baron-thanks for letting me crash your bar. V-thanks for the drinks, we will have to do this again. Mirrors- don't let me forget that I owe you a body shot :devil:
To everyone I missed-my bad.. you can spank me later.
 
Vinde said:
Sure ragdohll, want the same or would you like to try micro's favorite drink?
How about one of those infamous tequila shots? :devil:
 
microbiology311 said:
*grins*.. I'm incredible at evil grins.... with that said.. G'nite to everyone. Baron-thanks for letting me crash your bar. V-thanks for the drinks, we will have to do this again. Mirrors- don't let me forget that I owe you a body shot :devil:
To everyone I missed-my bad.. you can spank me later.
Good night Micro sweet dreams
 
Night mirrors, micro (definitily do this again), au (tell you later), ragdholl (have fun), and Baron :kiss: (you don't need to sleep on the couch ;) ).
 
Vinde said:
Night mirrors, micro (definitily do this again), au (tell you later), ragdholl (have fun), and Baron :kiss: (you don't need to sleep on the couch ;) ).

Have a good one..!
 
Vinde said:
Night mirrors, micro (definitily do this again), au (tell you later), ragdholl (have fun), and Baron :kiss: (you don't need to sleep on the couch ;) ).

I can't wait, but shall.

Sweet sexy dreams Vinde... :rose:

Till we meet again. :kiss:
 
Ragdohll said:
so I don' t need this lemon wedge?

Oh. Right. You need that, too.. Here - put that in my mouth - you can take it back once you've had your shot... ;)
 
mirrors2 said:
Oh. Right. You need that, too.. Here - put that in my mouth - you can take it back once you've had your shot... ;)

mmm ok here ya go....*places lemon in Mirrors mouth* OH wait!!! *takes it back out*......what am I doing with the salt..........? :devil:
 
*Stumbling into the rec room from the bedroom.
Oh my head hurts. Those drinks went down way too easily last night.
*rummaging around behind the bar for a glass.
 
Vinde said:
*Stumbling into the rec room from the bedroom.
Oh my head hurts. Those drinks went down way too easily last night.
*rummaging around behind the bar for a glass.
*gets up from the couch and puts a pot of coffee on. Hands Vinde a glass here ya go* Good morning :)
 
redbaron05 said:
*gets up from the couch and puts a pot of coffee on. Hands Vinde a glass here ya go* Good morning :)


good morning Everyone!!

Baron.. thanks for letting me crash :)
 
microbiology311 said:
good morning Everyone!!

Baron.. thanks for letting me crash :)
Morning Micro anytime would you like some coffee just put a fresh pot on
 
redbaron05 said:
*gets up from the couch and puts a pot of coffee on. Hands Vinde a glass here ya go* Good morning :)
Morning :kiss:
*rubs the sleep out of my eyes and smiles at you
Thanks for the glass I need a glass of water so badly.
 
Vinde said:
Morning :kiss:
*rubs the sleep out of my eyes and smiles at you
Thanks for the glass I need a glass of water so badly.
*returns your smile * You're welcome would you like ice in your water?
 
microbiology311 said:
ohh no.. I hate coffee! I'll take some diet coke if you got some.
one diet coke coming up *pours a diet coke and sits it on the bar*
 
Back
Top