Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Morning, follow.
Afternoon!!!
AFTERNOON EJ. lmao
Afternoon, doll.
lol, Depends on your perspective.

Lol well we're BOTH in NJ and it's 2:22 p.m. Soooooo yea it's officially afternoon.![]()

lol, I meant perspective of when I got up.![]()
Ahhhhhhhh ok.. Been up since 4 here and getting outta here soon
Morning everyone!!! Feeling almost human this morning.. or I will be when the tylenol kicks in..![]()

Morning everyone!!! Feeling almost human this morning.. or I will be when the tylenol kicks in..![]()


Let me check your body, see if you feel human to me.![]()

Let me check your body, see if you feel human to me.![]()
Getting in line,,,,,![]()
I can check your body as well.![]()
Body checks!!! Am I back at airport security?????![]()
Body checks!!! Am I back at airport security?????![]()

Cavity checks I hope![]()


Good evening
hey there.
waves
Home from work and hanging out on the couch. So, pretty good. You?
Good evening