followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2012
- Posts
- 44,255
Understand.. now you just need company![]()
I do...

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Understand.. now you just need company![]()

I do...he's working from home
![]()
You sound as bad as me there
*wrapping my arms around EJ*
good morning hun..![]()
So far 6 inches of snow and 1/2" of ice and no sign of stopping soon![]()
*waves*
i will take some snow if you take some of this bitter cold from me !!

What's bitter cold?? cuz my desert blood isn't looking forward to 0 degree wind chill today..
Good morning![]()


oh it is a balmy -13 here with a wind chill of -36
Good morning![]()
Morning all you frozen ladies.
Please, snuggle aeround me and I'll keep you warm.![]()
Snuggles!!!!
Since Dallas got snow yesterday I get a work from home day today.. Jammie party at my place!!![]()
*waves*
Hi everyone!!
No jammie party for me to many errands to get caught up on![]()
Good hate to miss out on all the fun![]()

I'll wear my invisible pyjamas for your party.![]()
Oh Baby !!
We can party like there's no tomorrow!
Do I have to wear jammies, or can I wear what I wear to bed?![]()