BDSM Flirt

redelicious said:


Well, I think I am doing ok.

*sees Nav eyeing Des*

Yeah, I think I am safe for the time being.:D

Hi again Des, LOL.


Pssst Red, don't get to complacent about your safety. He's tricky.
 
*eyeing Des and Red with a glare while stroking the short crop sticking out of his back pocket*
 
navarre said:
*eyeing Des and Red with a glare while stroking the short crop sticking out of his back pocket*

:eek:

*scurries over to the couch beside LTR*
 
navarre said:
*eyeing Des and Red with a glare while stroking the short crop sticking out of his back pocket*

Hey Nav -

That a crop in your pocket or are you just happy to see me???

:devil:
 
redelicious said:


Hey Nav -

That a crop in your pocket or are you just happy to see me???

:devil:

*as he glares at Red...his eyes piercing through her*

I'm just glad to see you Red.
 
*thinks now is a good time to try and make an escape, while Navarre is distracted by Red*
 
Desdemona said:
*thinks now is a good time to try and make an escape, while Navarre is distracted by Red*

NOooooooooooooo, please don't leave me here alone!!!!!!
 
OOC. Gee Red, we posted the same thing at the same time. LMAO

*stands behind Red and Rose*
 
Desdemona said:
OOC. Gee Red, we posted the same thing at the same time. LMAO

*stands behind Red and Rose*

LOL

Hey, maybe he wont see us back here Des . . .
 
Back
Top