BDSM Flirt

OK girls, on the count of three

1......




2........




3.....












RRRUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Re: OK girls, on the count of three

redelicious said:


*Running!!

*Oh no, tripping!!!

ooops. Ow. Red, hey, you're pulling on my skirt babe. *sound of ripping fabric*
 
Re: Re: Re: OK girls, on the count of three

Desdemona said:


ooops. Ow. Red, hey, you're pulling on my skirt babe. *sound of ripping fabric*

Ah crap Des, sorry about all that.

*looks at Des's skirt, now in my hand

Will you be wanting this??
 
A Desert Rose said:
I think I have found a new home lol....

Girl, make yourself comfortable - there is a bar over there

*points*


Just watch out for the crop;)
 
*accepts tattered remnants of skirt from Red*


Red, you're a nut and I like you. I've had fun tonight, thanks for letting me play in your sandbox. I believe its time for me to hit the bed. Night everybody.
 
Desdemona said:
*accepts tattered remnants of skirt from Red*


Red, you're a nut and I like you. I've had fun tonight, thanks for letting me play in your sandbox. I believe its time for me to hit the bed. Night everybody.

Nite Des!

I like you too, come back and see us.;)
 
Hello all.... sorry, i've been very busy lately.... How is everyone??? Seems Navarre is scaring all the subs here?? No need to run all... i've heard he's very gentle! :)
 
SierraMoon said:
Hello all.... sorry, i've been very busy lately.... How is everyone??? Seems Navarre is scaring all the subs here?? No need to run all... i've heard he's very gentle! :)

Hey Sierra-

Doing fine - how are you?

The gentle Dom, eh?

Sounds like a new title . . .
 
hello red!!

sorry it took me a bit to reply, but i got ummm, sidetracked...... hehe....

i'm doing good.. heading out the door to run some errands, but will be back later on tonight....

if anyone sees Navarre, tell him that my ass will be waiting for the tryout of his new flogger later on.. :D

have a great evening red!!
 
SierraMoon said:
hello red!!

sorry it took me a bit to reply, but i got ummm, sidetracked...... hehe....

i'm doing good.. heading out the door to run some errands, but will be back later on tonight....

if anyone sees Navarre, tell him that my ass will be waiting for the tryout of his new flogger later on.. :D

have a great evening red!!

Heh Heh

Sidetracked is good!

Will pass along the message.;)
 
Good evening ladies and gents!

How is everyone tonight?

hmmm...it's been kind of quiet here I see. Anyone around?



Sierra, love that AV.


CatEyes
 
Hey Cat, Sierra, and all else who may be around this evening.

Rough day on the other forum today....sheesh.

~sad smiles~
dixi
 
dixicritter said:
Hey Cat, Sierra, and all else who may be around this evening.

Rough day on the other forum today....sheesh.

~sad smiles~
dixi

Hi Dixi.

I haven't looked on the BDSM forum today. Trouble?

CatEyes
 
yeah. Down to one Mod now. Don't know what's going on really, other than the same ole stuff. Really getting boring over there. lol

How's your day been?

~smiles~
 
Pretty good mostly. Thinking it might be time to go take a break for a while tho. Think I'll go read my book and try to relax for a while.

Hope you have a great evening, I most likely will be back. Can't stay away too long...lol

~grins~
dixi
 
Let's see...
One sub....two subs....

Good to see you ladies tonight.
Where's Red and Des?
HMMMMMMMM

Probably sewing Des's skirt together.
 
Back
Top