BDSM Flirt

navarre said:
Let's see...
One sub....two subs....

Good to see you ladies tonight.
Where's Red and Des?
HMMMMMMMM

Probably sewing Des's skirt together.

Sew???

Me???

Not if you want it to look good.:rolleyes:

Hey everybody. Guess I missed Dixi . . .
 
I'm back Red. Trying to read didn't work out well with the kiddo's still up and about. (oh and I posted to the dictionary that definition you were looking for.)

Did everyone take off? Hope not.

Good evening navarre, we are up to 3 subs again it seems...lol

~smiles~
 
dixicritter said:
I'm back Red. Trying to read didn't work out well with the kiddo's still up and about. (oh and I posted to the dictionary that definition you were looking for.)

Did everyone take off? Hope not.

Good evening navarre, we are up to 3 subs again it seems...lol

~smiles~

Hey Dixi - I saw it. Thank you so much.

Sorry about the Kiddies.;)
 
LOL...that's ok I'm used to the kiddies being like this. When ya got 3 running around its hard to find peace without locking yourself in your room.

Glad you saw that. I found it at Soul's Haven. A really cool site.

~smiles~
dixi
 
Evening yall .....

Stopping in to say hi .. can't stay ... kids still up

I'll try to be back later
 
Hi Dixi, Red and Navarre. Closed my browser and didn't know you all were around. Of course you might not be around anymore. ;-)

CatEyes
 
The Rooster said:
Evening yall .....

Stopping in to say hi .. can't stay ... kids still up

I'll try to be back later

Oops, Hi Rooster, didn't see your post there.

CatEyes
 
Oh yeah I'm still here Cat.

Hey Rooster, hope ya make it back. Good to see ya.

~smiles~
 
Wonder where Red and Navarre disappeared to. You don't think he cornered her with that flogger do you? hmmmmm

CatEyes
 
CatEyes said:
Wonder where Red and Navarre disappeared to. You don't think he cornered her with that flogger do you? hmmmmm

CatEyes

No, I'm over here Cat.....waiting for you.
 
I think the answer to that is no...he's over there....lol

Can I get anyone a drink? I'm opening the bar.

~grins~

edited to add damn I'm slow...lol
 
*he slides over next to Cat....standing against her.......trailing the falls of the flogger over her ass*
 
Why do I feel like I've been abandoned?

Navarre, do you always carry that around with you?

CatEyes *trying to move away without being tooo obvious*
 
CatEyes said:
Why do I feel like I've been abandoned?

Navarre, do you always carry that around with you?

CatEyes *trying to move away without being tooo obvious*


(I have wondered that too.)
 
Margarita Time Cat.

navarre could I interest you in a mineral water with a twist of lime?

Red, have a margarita with us won't ya.

*oh yeah strawberry margaritas, just what the critter ordered. lol*

~grins~
 
*trying to still her trembling as she looks around for Dixi and Red*

HELP!

Navarre is gentle really possible with that thing you have in your hand?



CatEyes
 
Oh Cat gentle is most definately possible with that flogger in his hand. (well at least it is for my Master, I'm sure navarre can accomplish that too)

*A flogger is more noisey than hurtful honestly. There can be a slight sting to them, but its mostly all in the mind. But shhhh don't tell them that...hehe*

~grins~
 
CatEyes said:
*trying to still her trembling as she looks around for Dixi and Red*

HELP!

Navarre is gentle really possible with that thing you have in your hand?



CatEyes

Yes Cat, I can be gentle.

*eyeing her*
 
dixicritter said:
Margarita Time Cat.

navarre could I interest you in a mineral water with a twist of lime?

Red, have a margarita with us won't ya.

*oh yeah strawberry margaritas, just what the critter ordered. lol*

~grins~

Oh Dixi, I'd love one. Thank you.

*sits back to watch the show*
 
navarre said:


Yes Cat, I can be gentle.

*eyeing her*

I'm sure you can Navarre.

*feeling like a deer in the headlights*

One of these days you are going to talk me into it. Not sure if that's good or bad though.



CatEyes *navarre's eyes and voice making her all tingly*
 
*hands Red hers, and joins her watching the show*

Cat I've gotcha one over here...oh sorry you seem busy I'll keep it cold for ya.

~grins~
 
Back
Top