BDSM Flirt

navarre said:
*serves up 4 pieces of pie*

Red, would you come in here? Have some pie with us? I heard it's your favorite.

Thank you Sir. I would be delighted to.

How was your meal ladies?
 
Navarre, this looks great. Did you make it yourself?

Red, the meal was so good it almost makes you want to move in, so you could eat like this all the time. ;-)





CatEyes
 
*thinking about that cane that was mentioned*

yeah move in for the cooking ~grin~.

So Red, how was the laundry folding duty?
 
Of course I made it from scratch ladies.


*looks at Red....smiles*
 
CatEyes said:
Navarre, this looks great. Did you make it yourself?

Red, the meal was so good it almost makes you want to move in, so you could eat like this all the time. ;-)





CatEyes

I am glad you enjoyed it. My Sir is good at many things.


Dixi the laundry is going well, care to help?
 
Well Red, I suppose I could help.....that is of course, if navarre said it was alright. Wouldn't wanna be rude or anything.

*wonders just how long it takes Red to fold laundry, is there really that much? ;) *
 
Not a problem dix. You can help. Just keep the conversation to a minimum.

:)
 
*ack.... minimal conversation??*

Yes Kind Sir. As you wish.

*gets up and starts for the bedroom to fold clothes wondering what in the world made her volunteer*

~smile~
 
Do you need help with the dishes Navarre?

*gets up and starts collecting the dishes and utensils*


CatEyes
 
Let's not take too long ladies. Playtime draws near.

*hoping they don't gossip too much*
 
Ok Red, what's left to do?

What's that? Hmmm interesting.

*whistling a little happy tune*
 
uufff....sorry gang I'm beat gonna have to duck outta here. Have a good night. See ya'll tomorrow I hope.

~smiles~
 
Good night ladies.
So very glad to have you for dinner. Please do come again.

Red, you're staying arent you?
 
*running out the door after Dixi*

Nite Navarre and Red. We had a great time. Hope we can do it again soon. :kiss:

CatEyes *heels are made for walking not for running, she thinks as she almost falls down the stairs*
 
Oh Cat you don't have to take off. But yeah you did drive didn't ya....lol.

thank you for a lovely evening navarre.

~smile~
 
Thanks Navarre. ;-) It's bed time for me too anyway. Especially if I want to get up and function tommorrow.

And I think some people might want to be alone. ;)

Have a good night you two.

CatEyes
 
dixicritter said:
Oh Cat you don't have to take off. But yeah you did drive didn't ya....lol.

thank you for a lovely evening navarre.

~smile~

Yes I did drive hon. Were you going to walk all the way home?

CatEyes
 
awww.... i always miss the good stuff!!

dinner, key lime pie, peeks into Navarre's bedroom, and playtime... i really need to start setting my alarm clock, so that i can get here in time for all of this!!

Hope everyone is doing well here! Been awhile since i've been here... you all probably forgot who i am! :(
 
Back
Top