BDSM Flirt

Oh my navarre, my mouth is watering....and the food sounds good too....~grin~

(contemplating folding clothes, oh man I must be outta my mind)
 
Please come on over.

And where is our third sub?
I was going to have her fold the laundry while the three of us had dinner.

(looking around for Red)
 
Hey now there's a really good idea.

Oh Red.....navarre wants ya... YoooooHooooooo.
 
*driving up to Dixi's and honking the horn*

Quick Dixi jump in the car before he changes his mind.

CatEyes
 
*jumping in...barely getting the door closed before Cat takes off*

Easy girl let's get there in one piece alright.

~smile~
 
*easing her foot off the gas after they take the turn at 60 miles an hour*

Sorry.

CatEyes
 
*trying to get her stomach back in place*

Its ok. I'm sure he'll wait for us.


(LOL)
 
*thrum....thrum...thrum....tapping his fingers on the table*

Where are those subs? Dinner is waiting.

*laundry too*
 
*feeling bad as she sees the greenish tint that's taken over Dixi's face*

Speed limit it is.....ummm...we do have directions don't we?

CatEyes
 
What? you mean you don't have the directions? uh oh.

Wait...... isn't that it over there?
 
I think that's it!

*tires squealing as she pulls over to the curb*

CatEyes
 
navarre said:
Please come on over.

And where is our third sub?
I was going to have her fold the laundry while the three of us had dinner.

(looking around for Red)


How did I pull laundry duty????
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

The third sub appears.....late..
She's folding the laundry for sure.
 
You see Red we took a vote before ya got here, last one in lost.

LOL

Nice to see ya tho.

~grins~
 
Hi Red! It's good to see you.

*grabbing Dixi's arm and dragging her to the front door*

I'm starving.

CatEyes
 
*ringing the bell as they get to the door*

mmmm....I smell garlic...and onions.

*stomach rumbling*

CatEyes
 
*opens the door*

Welcome subs. Come in. Dinner will be on the table momentarily. To accompany our dinner, I have made a salad of fresh tomatos and Vidalia onions with garlic caesar dressing.

Red, the laundry is in the bedroom. That way.

*pointing*
 
dixicritter said:
"whooaaa"

LOL....a little eager there Cat?

Come on Red.

That's ok, you go ahead. I just ate anyway . . .

Nav, Sir, I keep telling you that my laundry skills aren't up to par. Isn't there anything else I can do for you?
 
redelicious said:


That's ok, you go ahead. I just ate anyway . . .

Nav, Sir, I keep telling you that my laundry skills aren't up to par. Isn't there anything else I can do for you?

Fold the laundry Red.

*still pointing to the bedroom*
 
*standing by the door, shifting from one foot to the other*

Navarre, maybe Dixi and I could help after dinner. It would be faster that way.

CatEyes
 
You two sit down at the table.
I'll serve.

Red, get going.

*points*
 
Back
Top