Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
Boy...I post all those pix and all I get is a " you're up early" comment.

Gee, thanks...I just feel so special now! :rolleyes:

shucks, darlin :( just consider me a bonehead ~ i was barely awake and more than a lil hazy ;)

did i mention that ALL of your pics are lip-smacking? :kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
LoL...Nope they are being Custom -made specially to fit My feet..hmmmm I can give ya a link and show ya what i have so ya can know what I am dealin with ..k?

http://www.cmtworld.org/epublisher/publish/article_00133.php


i just always grin and bear my pain cause my Daughters have this also and I wanna set a good example ..its a genetic thing and its femaale dominant:D

Thanks for the link. I hope the shoes help alot
 
YourBuddy said:
Thanks for the link. I hope the shoes help alot

Thanks Buddy ..I pray the will too....

Lol too bad they cant just give me some Spike heel boots!!:D
 
yes indeed cause I could sure do some stompin then ..LOL:D
 
arkavatar said:
LOL, love the new av, The real thing is much better than the others:kiss:


awww thanks sexy ..I would rather have 1 of the others up but I dont know how to resize it.....hmmmm...my friend Hooch did this one..:devil: :kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
awww thanks sexy ..I would rather have 1 of the others up but I dont know how to resize it.....hmmmm...my friend Hooch did this one..:devil: :kiss:

Very nice Dream
 
~Dream~ said:
awww thanks sexy ..I would rather have 1 of the others up but I dont know how to resize it.....hmmmm...my friend Hooch did this one..:devil: :kiss:

Which one, I could show you how:kiss:
 
YourBuddy said:
Very nice Dream

thanks sweety:kiss:

I think I'lll just take some 'sexier ones later today and get him to resize one for tomorrow ..how about that??:D
 
arkavatar said:
Which one, I could show you how:kiss:

hehhehe ..I knew you'd be ever so helpful ..as always ..well My son is gonna be up soon anyways and I Dont want him to see Mom on an avy so ...I'll take some later ..thanks anyways babe....any personal favorites??:devil: :D
 
Re: I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but...

bootgrrl said:
I gotta tell you ~ all that stuff that went on here yesterday is SO not my scene....

So if that sexual role-playing kinda urge strikes again, I'd appreciate it if you'd take it private or to another thread.

Thanks, guys.... :rose:


:( sorry boots :rose: :rose:
 
~Dream~ said:
hehhehe ..I knew you'd be ever so helpful ..as always ..well My son is gonna be up soon anyways and I Dont want him to see Mom on an avy so ...I'll take some later ..thanks anyways babe....any personal favorites??:devil: :D

Ok, let me know, I like them all, any of them will be great, I like this one.
 
Whoah! I just read that post by Booty myself ..and out of Respect for HER ..since this is HER thread to shine on...I think I'll post my pics somewhere else also ....I did kinda think it got a bit 'carried away' in here...But its Not my place to say as all threads are Public and all But I have a bad habit myself of Not bein too respectful of Other ppl's threads...Sorry Sis:( :kiss: :rose:
 
~Dream~ said:
Whoah! I just read that post by Booty myself ..and out of Respect for HER ..since this is HER thread to shine on...I think I'll post my pics somewhere else also ....I did kinda think it got a bit 'carried away' in here...But its Not my place to say as all threads are Public and all But I have a bad habit myself of Not bein too respectful of Other ppl's threads...Sorry Sis:( :kiss: :rose:

i feel bad enough after reading her post do you have to make it worse. :devil: :kiss:
 
lorddragonwolf said:
i feel bad enough after reading her post do you have to make it worse. :devil: :kiss:

Not trying to Lord ..just feeling bad now myself ...My friend Higher's thread had the same thing happen...I really should have my own pic thread anyways but I'd have to disguise it somehow ..cause I dont want my kids findin out:rolleyes:
 
Re: I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but...

bootgrrl said:
I gotta tell you ~ all that stuff that went on here yesterday is SO not my scene....

So if that sexual role-playing kinda urge strikes again, I'd appreciate it if you'd take it private or to another thread.

Thanks, guys.... :rose:

Not a problem Bootgrrl, consider it ended an never ta show up again. Din't mean ta disrespect or offend th thread starter. Won happen again. Sorry again ta have messed round in yer thread. Bye all.
 
Ok I think thats ENUF apologies for 1 day ...now On to Bigger and better things ..LOL ...like Arky ..mmmmm what ya Doing right now babe??:kiss: :devil:
 
~Dream~ said:
Not trying to Lord ..just feeling bad now myself ...My friend Higher's thread had the same thing happen...I really should have my own pic thread anyways but I'd have to disguise it somehow ..cause I dont want my kids findin out:rolleyes:

can understand that. not sure what i would do if my son found out about my thread either.
 
~Dream~ said:
Ok I think thats ENUF apologies for 1 day ...now On to Bigger and better things ..LOL ...like Arky ..mmmmm what ya Doing right now babe??:kiss: :devil:

Nothing:cool:
 
Back
Top