Bootgrrl Unzipped...

arkavatar said:
How do I get there? :D :devil:


well...ya just stand UP tall and Click your shoes together and say ..'Theres No place Like Dreams' 3 times...LMAO ..or there are always Planes ..trains and Buses:D :kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
well...ya just stand UP tall and Click your shoes together and say ..'Theres No place Like Dreams' 3 times...LMAO ..or there are always Planes ..trains and Buses:D :kiss:


LOL :p
 
dreaming of polishing cars!

after seeing those car shots..boot...I can't get my mind away from dreaming about polishing your car.....want to clean and polish every part of it. It has a great body and the interior looks comfy!
io vengo subito per lavare la machina!
 
Damsel666 said:
Uh oh, y'all better watch how far ya take this flirtin......... He he he


i hear ya ..lol

goes off to another thread awhile..:D
 
Roflmfao@ Wolfen ..well maybe ya best keep a better grip on us babe:kiss: :kiss:
 
panty_inspector said:
shucks, darlin :( just consider me a bonehead ~ i was barely awake and more than a lil hazy ;)

did i mention that ALL of your pics are lip-smacking? :kiss:

No...but you have my undivided attention now! ;)
 
Re: Re: I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but...

lorddragonwolf said:
:( sorry boots :rose: :rose:

It's ok, sweetie...really. I love having you here... :kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
Whoah! I just read that post by Booty myself ..and out of Respect for HER ..since this is HER thread to shine on...I think I'll post my pics somewhere else also ....I did kinda think it got a bit 'carried away' in here...But its Not my place to say as all threads are Public and all But I have a bad habit myself of Not bein too respectful of Other ppl's threads...Sorry Sis:( :kiss: :rose:

Sweetie...you're welcome to post your pix here ANYTIME! :kiss: :heart:
 
Re: dreaming of polishing cars!

Lukie said:
after seeing those car shots..boot...I can't get my mind away from dreaming about polishing your car.....want to clean and polish every part of it. It has a great body and the interior looks comfy!
io vengo subito per lavare la machina!

*LOL*

I hope 'car' is your new nickname for me, il mio uomo dolce...because it's been ages since I've been worked up into a good lather, and I need to be buffed in the worst way! ;) :devil: :p
 
arkavatar said:
Evening sexy:rose:

Hey baby! :kiss:

When do you find time to sleep, darlin'...or are the pix of all the hot young things around here all the stimulation you need?! ;)
 
bootgrrl said:
Hey baby! :kiss:

When do you find time to sleep, darlin'...or are the pix of all the hot young things around here all the stimulation you need?! ;)

I sleep, in fact I'm about a hour from it:D Wanna join me?;) :devil:
 
Yet another shameless plug...

My pic index on the first page is now up-to-date, for all you on-the-go types that need a quick Bootie fix... ;)


And - on that note - I'll say good-night with a little tease of T and A... :devil:

So, here's the 'T'....
 
Back
Top