timewilltell
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2004
- Posts
- 2,465
when I come hitchhiking across Long Isalnd I want you to pick me up.


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

timewilltell said:when I come hitchhiking across Long Isalnd I want you to pick me up.![]()
![]()

bootgrrl said:I thought you were supposed to be giving ME a ride...![]()
![]()

bootgrrl said:I thought you were supposed to be giving ME a ride...![]()
![]()
timewilltell said:might be a good time to christen that hood...![]()

panty_inspector said:gladly!
are ya picky about the make & model?![]()
I hope my performance meets your requirements.bootgrrl said:Not at all, babe...it's performance I'm interested in!![]()
![]()
tuddy said:I hope my performance meets your requirements.
![]()
Neverbootgrrl said:Hi sweetie...I thought you'd forgotten about me...![]()

tuddy said:Never
I've been away for work a few days
![]()
I wishbootgrrl said:Any chance your work going to bring you up this way sometime?![]()
bootgrrl said:Well, I know my engine's all revved up...how soon can you get here?![]()
tuddy said:I wish
U and those boots and stockings.
Hell i may just make that trip anyway

TYbootgrrl said:Thanks for saying that...you're a doll!![]()

kayte said:Good evening {{{{{{{{Bootie}}}}}}}}}WOW!!!! Nine pages. I don't know when I will be able to check it all out. I am falling asleep as I type.
Hope you are having a great night and that I see you tomorrow.![]()

timewilltell said:not soon enough![]()

tuddy said:TY
U always make me smile (and hard)
![]()
![]()

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Bawling.gifbootgrrl said:Now I feel bad leaving you this way...![]()
But I'll make it up to you - I promise!![]()
Good night, babe...![]()
bootgrrl said:...and here's the 'A'!![]()
Sweet dreams, everyone...![]()

