Bootgrrl Unzipped...

~Dream~ said:
Good Morning all :kiss:

Just waiting for my phone to ring so I can start my morning off right with Phone sex...whoo hoo!!

Love the last Pics Booty ,beautiful as ever ..BTW you have a Pm hun...

I took 8 more pics this morn...so with Booty's permission I am gonna post em ...altho the will be Nowhere NEAR as BOOTIFUL as hers..damn that girrl looks like a Classy model:heart: :kiss: :heart:


Morning sexy,

Lucky guy on the other end of the phone, and great pics. You have beautiful tits:devil: :kiss:
 
arkavatar said:
Morning sexy,

Lucky guy on the other end of the phone, and great pics. You have beautiful tits:devil: :kiss:

thanks babe ..here's some more then I gotta jet for a while..
 
** whistling Innocently **...If that phone doesnt ring Soon ...LOL
 
An appetizer For Arky:p :p :kiss:

maybe you can cut that last pic down to avy size for me babe?
 
hmmmmm I actually wouldnt mind the Just being myself pic for an avy instead ..LOL
 
Hi Dream, nice pics, mmmmm


{{{{{Bootie}}}}}

You and your car can meet me 1/2 way.

hugs and kisses
 
~Dream~ said:
I THink this is the Last one ...hehhehhe:D :devil:

Woo hoo, Sis! It may be chilly there...but you are looking HOT! today!! :p :devil: :kiss:

I think THIS would be an awesome AV...

...and I took the liberty of making it one! ;)
 
FollowtheLeader said:
Is it too late to wish you a good night, or am I just in time for good morning?

As long as YOU'RE doing the wishing, either one works for me... ;) :kiss:
 
zammius said:
damn.....my day has just begun and already you have me dreamin..........looks like ya needa spooonin.....slurrrrrrrrrrrrp.....:p :devil:

Thanks, darlin'... :kiss:

I need ALOT more than just spoonin'...but I guess you've gotta start somewhere! :p :D :devil:
 
~Dream~ said:
Good Morning all :kiss:

Just waiting for my phone to ring so I can start my morning off right with Phone sex...whoo hoo!!

Love the last Pics Booty ,beautiful as ever ..BTW you have a Pm hun...

I took 8 more pics this morn...so with Booty's permission I am gonna post em ...altho the will be Nowhere NEAR as BOOTIFUL as hers..damn that girrl looks like a Classy model:heart: :kiss: :heart:

*LMAO* @ classy model! :D

I wanna know what magazines you've been lookin' at {{{Sis!}}} ;)

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
YourBuddy said:
Hi Dream, nice pics, mmmmm


{{{{{Bootie}}}}}

You and your car can meet me 1/2 way.

hugs and kisses

Morning, sweetie... :kiss:

So, let's see...that would be around Cleveland, right? If we leave now, we can be foolin' around in my back seat by dinnertime! ;) :p :D
 
bootgrrl said:
Morning, sweetie... :kiss:

So, let's see...that would be around Cleveland, right? If we leave now, we can be foolin' around in my back seat by dinnertime! ;) :p :D

Im on my way:p
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Someone's in a punny mood this morning! :D

Just horny and I know who can take of it for me, you

I will take care of you too, over and over
 
YourBuddy said:
Hi Dream, nice pics, mmmmm


{{{{{Bootie}}}}}

You and your car can meet me 1/2 way.

hugs and kisses


thanks sexy ..that means alot:kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
Woo hoo, Sis! It may be chilly there...but you are looking HOT! today!! :p :devil: :kiss:

I think THIS would be an awesome AV...

...and I took the liberty of making it one! ;)

thanks sis I think I'll go change into it now...:kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top