Butch lesbians...

So why dress and walk and talk like a bloke if you want a girl who likes girls to find you attractive??
Well actually, I dress and act butch because I want to attract women who like butches. It works real well for me.

Yeah... To each their own!!! One of my favorite women (and I'd lick her cunt or rubber cock, whichever she prefered!) of all time just happens to be Miss Chatelaine!
http://www.chartstats.com/images/artwork/33902.jpg

But, then again, I grew up being attracted to Boy George, Geroge Michael, Cyndi Lauper, and Madonna. Today I love both butch and femme women. And as for my men, I love 'em hairy!!! (I may secretly be a gay boi in love with bears. lol) Just ask my fiancé!
 
But, then again, I grew up being attracted to Boy George, Geroge Michael...

Sounds like me... Should have known something was up when my first major crush was Boy George.

As for me, I love butch women more than I love air...LOL. The more butch the better in outward appearance, because like someone said a few pages back, it's all boobs, and waist, and tummy, and pussy, and thighs once they're naked. :D
 
ROFLMAOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHA!!!!

I scared the whole neighborhood, I laughed so loud. Shit. Too funny!

*wiping tears out of my eyes*

Hahaha...

Still laughing...

And, yeah, I agree. I CALL myself a butch dyke Bisexual. I would NEVER call myself a Lesbian. And I would always let a gold star lady know that I do men sometimes, if we were about to hook up.

Who needs the aggravation when she finds out? Not me, and not her.
Love a girl with a sense of humor and not ashamed to show it
 
Back
Top