California Directory

Loving it

1stTwistedSistr said:
Hello all! Just checking in to show off my ... uh... face in the crowd. Yeah, that's it, my face!

Hey Greybeard, worry not! We won't let ya be a noob for long, we're like that! Welcum to the fold!

Wow! No Ozman?? What's up with that? And Where the hell is EJ??? I guess I'm going to have to dig up her number and call her!

Hope you're all having a great day! :D :kiss: :rose:

Here's my contribution for TT!!


First let me congratulate you on your lacy tatas.

EJ last posted on 11/7. What is going on with her.

:(
 
Re: it's a new dawn...............

greybeard said:
in more ways than one............been away.....oh so many reasons....thought I'd drop in and say "mornin'"..........perfectly clear and cool in the southland.............

greybeard


Hey newbie. A big welcome! This place rocks. :cool:

Just a word of warning... Watch out for Lance and Ukin and Orwell. they're really jealous types. :rolleyes:

Oh, and keep your hands off my wimmen, they're all mine! mwahahaha. :D
 
Orwell84 said:
In Germany Keggeling is similar to bowling, but with fewer pins, a smaller ball with no holes, and a "cupped" lane.

I think that's called Duckpins in the US. Only a few bowling alleys in NY and/or NJ offer it.
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Hello all! Just checking in to show off my ... uh... face in the crowd. Yeah, that's it, my face!

Hey Greybeard, worry not! We won't let ya be a noob for long, we're like that! Welcum to the fold!

Wow! No Ozman?? What's up with that? And Where the hell is EJ??? I guess I'm going to have to dig up her number and call her!

Hope you're all having a great day! :D :kiss: :rose:

Here's my contribution for TT!!

and a NICE contri it is too Cherrie...
 
Hey GB (short for Greybeard lol)..watch out for Cherrie..she will spellbind you by her innocence..and then...:devil: :devil:
 
Earth calling Ej..come in...your time is up..your time has arrived..it's Titty Tuesday Ej..time to get those wonderful orbs out...time to show those mammeries...oh hell EJ..just show us yer tits girlie...
 
Nigel said:
Good morning, denizens of California!!

I don't like being away for so long....but sometimes life calls...and you have to answer.

I hope everyone is doing well....I'm off to work now...flipping a coin as to how to get there....heads, drive....tails, subway.....

Have a great day, everyone!


Um.... Hi Nige!

Feeling any better? :devil:
 
Re: Re: it's a new dawn...............

ozme52 said:
Hey newbie. A big welcome! This place rocks. :cool:

Just a word of warning... Watch out for Lance and Ukin and Orwell. they're really jealous types. :rolleyes:

Oh, and keep your hands off my wimmen, they're all mine! mwahahaha. :D

thanks for the welcome............and the warning.........as for my hands, Ive gotten pretty good at keeping them on....ur....to myself.........

greybeard
 
Re: and a good morning to you..........

greybeard said:
you don't actually limit this to Tuesday, do you?................I hesitate to ask about the other days.............

greybeard

Yep, lot's of rules here in the Cali-thread. Break one and you're history....

or you can pay the fines and show the ladies your wares!

You have an official rules book right?
 
Re: Re: Re: and a good morning to you..........

greybeard said:
thank god for the variation.........wouldn't want to get stuck in a rut..............

greybeard

Don't know about that GB. I've always been kind of fond of rutting!
 
Re: tuesday it is............

greybeard said:
hey ukin............what's shakin'...............

greybeard


O.M.G. You had to ask!

You'll be sorry when he shows you!
 
Re: Re: tuesday it is............

ozme52 said:
O.M.G. You had to ask!

You'll be sorry when he shows you!

Oh..I dunno...he might like it..one never knows...does one? ;) :p:devil:
 
Re: Happy TT

Lance Hardrock said:
Wow, Greeneyes, you sure know how to get a guy UP in the morning. Love that pic. Is that by any chance you? :p


GEG, Can you believe Lance doesn't remember this is the AV you graced us with in the early days?

Lance, for shame for shame (like my Gomer Pyle voice?)
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Hello all! Just checking in to show off my ... uh... face in the crowd. Yeah, that's it, my face!

Hey Greybeard, worry not! We won't let ya be a noob for long, we're like that! Welcum to the fold!

Wow! No Ozman?? What's up with that? And Where the hell is EJ??? I guess I'm going to have to dig up her number and call her!

Hope you're all having a great day! :D :kiss: :rose:

Here's my contribution for TT!!

I'm here now mon Cher! :rose:

Nice picture. Good composition! :nana:
 
Re: Re: Re: it's a new dawn...............

Lance Hardrock said:
Sorry, Ozman, those are my wimmen. :D

A duel, a duel! I'll fight ya for 'em.

(Da wimmin love it when we fight for 'em!)
 
Re: Re: Re: it's a new dawn...............

greybeard said:
thanks for the welcome............and the warning.........as for my hands, Ive gotten pretty good at keeping them on....ur....to myself.........

greybeard

LMAO GB, ya gotta wait until Monday to do that here!
 
ozme52 said:
I'm here now mon Cher! :rose:

Nice picture. Good composition! :nana:

Yes, so I see!

<--- Throwing her arms around you squashing my breasts against your chest (ok I had to stand on a chair to do it!) licking your earlobe and whispering wf? :p :kiss: :devil:
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Yes, so I see!

<--- Throwing her arms around you squashing my breasts against your chest (ok I had to stand on a chair to do it!) licking your earlobe and whispering wf? :p :kiss: :devil:

Hey babe. I love to see you get excited!


wf? the answer is yid!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: it's a new dawn...............

ozme52 said:
A duel, a duel! I'll fight ya for 'em.

(Da wimmin love it when we fight for 'em!)


*giggling*


You guys!


You know we do! :p
 
Back
Top