California Directory

ozme52 said:
I'm off for Monday Night Keggling! See you all in a few hours.

:kiss: That's for the ladies.


What's a keggling? :confused: :kiss: <--That's for you Ozman! Can't wait for your return... I'll miss ya!
:D
 
ozme52 said:
LMAO, I didn't know we were tracking points.

What's that make it? 2 points for me? 10,000 for you?

10,000 points? Ooohh! I'm good! But how the heck did I rack them up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a man is alone in the woods where no one can hear.


Is he still wrong? Heh!
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
What's a keggling? :confused: :kiss: <--That's for you Ozman! Can't wait for your return... I'll miss ya!
:D

Bowling! God I must be old! Either that or a very old-fashioned vocabulary.

I learned that word from my 'rents! :D

:rose:
 
sugarkisses said:
Lol hi Cherie. Yeah do the men get tired so easily... :p

Hey! I've got plenty of staying power!!

Just a s k... a n y o n.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



LMAO
 
BTW Cherrie,

The people at that....um..... other place, boy are they ever anal!

LMAO. Are you sure you want me to play there?

:rolleyes:
 
Missy52 said:
Night All,

Muahhhhhhh sweet dreams ..............:kiss: :rose:



Sheesh. talk about disapearing fast!

Missy, If I was in and out as fast as you, none of my fem-friends would see me anymore!

Now I understand what it must be like to be with a premature ejaculator!!!! LMAO
 
ozme52 said:
Hey! I've got plenty of staying power!!

Just a s k... a n y o n.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



LMAO
hehe I think I'm getting close to zzz myself.
 
sugarkisses said:
hehe I think I'm getting close to zzz myself.

Don't go now Sugah!

Just 18 to go and we can celebrate the birth of your AV!

You're looking very expectant!

:rose:
 
GreenEyedGodess said:
Cali thread is my therapy! Talking to you guys makes me focus on happiness!
:D

Now that's a nice thing to say! Makes me happy to know you feel that way GEG!

:kiss:

How were the 'rents?

(LOL, first time I heard that term was in your post......)
 
leavin kisses for OZ and UKIN

:kiss: :kiss: :p and GGE thats a beautiful Avy for a beautiful person as well..:rose:
 
ozme52 said:
Hi Dream! :rose: :kiss:

Sorry I screwed up and missed you today.
_________
no biggie darlin , hey I am getting ready to post some breast shots in a bit at BBw if you are game .. hehe WEg:devil: :kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
_________
no biggie darlin , hey I am getting ready to post some breast shots in a bit at BBw if you are game .. hehe WEg:devil: :kiss:

Heh!
 
ozme52 said:
Now that's a nice thing to say! Makes me happy to know you feel that way GEG!

:kiss:

How were the 'rents?

(LOL, first time I heard that term was in your post......)

You've never heard the term 'rents? *shocked awe*

well my parents aren't too crazy about the term either!

:kiss: 's Oz, you're so sweet!

and Dream, thanks for the compliment. I've seen several of your av's and they are all super sexy!
 
GreenEyedGodess said:
You've never heard the term 'rents? *shocked awe*

well my parents aren't too crazy about the term either!

:kiss: 's Oz, you're so sweet!

and Dream, thanks for the compliment. I've seen several of your av's and they are all super sexy!

It wasn't a term in my day and I never had kids of my own.

I didn't say I disliked it, just never heard it.

:kiss: thankyou GEG

I like this AV best too!

And now I'm dragging myself off to bed......

"Up" and awake early tomorrow, Tai Chi class.

Sleep well Cherrie, Dream, GEG :kiss: for each of ya!

:rose:
 
ozme52 said:
Sheesh. talk about disapearing fast!

Missy, If I was in and out as fast as you, none of my fem-friends would see me anymore!

Now I understand what it must be like to be with a premature ejaculator!!!! LMAO

ROFLMAO OZ, You are just to funny sometimes...... I check in several times during the days and evenings, depending on what Im doing... I just dont always have a comment.. Sometimes I sit here and read and laff.......
:p :kiss:

Morning Al my fav roomies, I hope you all have a good rest of the week, and trust the weekend was good too....... ;)
 
Back
Top