California Directory

Ukin said:
I left a message on Cherries answerphone..heard nothing back from her..I do hope she..and the ex..are okay.

Cherrie..we are your friends..if you need us, use us.

Ditto Cherrie:heart:

UK if you hear something please let me know.

Ever get the feeling like someone's watching you?
 
DrHike said:
Ditto Cherrie:heart:

UK if you hear something please let me know.

Ever get the feeling like someone's watching you?

Dr..will do mate.

No-one's watching me..at least, I don't think so...but then again, was it aimed at me?
 
I hope both Cherrie and Oz know that we're all here for them if they need us.


Hey DrH..my Falcons were pretty damned good tonight. Did you catch the game?
 
enjoyingitall said:
Hiya DrH..

lol@counting orgasms....it's not really the quantity, but the quality that counts...

Loved the game last night. And they said Miami couldn't be beaten! Not that I'm a Buckeye fan, but it was great seeing Miami get knocked out of the national championship.

What a blowout the Jets/Colts game is thus far. And I was for the Colts....oh well.



I have no idea what's happening with our regulars. I hope they won't stay away too long.

Hey, did somebody say football?

I was rooting for Miami last night, but with 5 turnovers, you can't expect to win. O State did play well, so credit where it's due, but Miami probably played their worst game of the last two years. Bad timing.

As to the Colts/Jets, seems the Jets played, but the Colts merely showed up, and barely at that.

Thoroughly enjoyed the Atlanta game, as I'm sure you did too EJ. Not that I'm an Atlanta fan, but as a loyal 49er fan, I couldn't root for the cheeseheads.

And finally, as for my 49ers, I'm very worried. The Giants are playing great ball down the stretch, and the 49ers seem to only play three quarters, which is a problem as there are actually four quarters in the game. I hope coach Mariucci and the team figure this out before Sunday. You know who I'm rooting for, but I'm real worried.

To the whole gang, have a good remainder of the weekend.
 
Good Bye Cheeseheads

enjoyingitall said:
I hope both Cherrie and Oz know that we're all here for them if they need us.


Hey DrH..my Falcons were pretty damned good tonight. Did you catch the game?

Great game for Falcons, good to see Green Bay go down at home, Winers are next tomorrow.
 
Hey everyone.

Not much happening in here today, is there?


Sorry to say, things aren't looking too good for the niners right now, Orwell.....welllllllllll actually, I'm not really sorry..lol I believe I've given you my opinion of the niners before....:)

Hope everyone is having some fun today.
 
enjoyingitall said:
Hey everyone.

Not much happening in here today, is there?


Sorry to say, things aren't looking too good for the niners right now, Orwell.....welllllllllll actually, I'm not really sorry..lol I believe I've given you my opinion of the niners before....:)

Hope everyone is having some fun today.
39-38 yayyyyyy Go the Niners lol
 
Ukin said:
39-38 yayyyyyy Go the Niners lol

LMAO.....since when you are a football fan??
How are ya today, sweetie?

Hey Orwell....things sure perked up in the second half...My hubby is thrilled...I think they could hear him yelling all over SD..


Now, on to next weekend....Atl defeating Phil and the Niners defeating TB....would set up a nice little championship game I'm thinking.
 
enjoyingitall said:
LMAO.....since when you are a football fan??
How are ya today, sweetie?

Hey Orwell....things sure perked up in the second half...My hubby is thrilled...I think they could hear him yelling all over SD..


Now, on to next weekend....Atl defeating Phil and the Niners defeating TB....would set up a nice little championship game I'm thinking.

I like football...the proper football though hahaha. I did watch the ending of the American Football in the biker bar after a nice couple of hundred miles ride to Old Sacramento. The weather was just too nice to stay in. I have to admit at getting excited and yelling along with the rest of the Harley Guys...not alot of option, they are mean looking fuckers lol.

I need a nice, sexy, pretty long haired female now..and the rides will be perfect :)
 
Peeking in to say hi. Yeah the day was nice but I just felt tired for some reason today. Anyone want to do my laundry for me? lol I think I will put it off till tomorrow.
 
Ukin said:
I like football...the proper football though hahaha. I did watch the ending of the American Football in the biker bar after a nice couple of hundred miles ride to Old Sacramento. The weather was just too nice to stay in. I have to admit at getting excited and yelling along with the rest of the Harley Guys...not alot of option, they are mean looking fuckers lol.

I need a nice, sexy, pretty long haired female now..and the rides will be perfect :)


Pffffffttttttt @ your idea of proper football. lol

Glad the harley guys got you into the spirit of the game....wait till next week when the raiders play...talk about some mean looking fuckers......both the players and the fans.......hmmmmm........wait...I'm a raiders fan and I'm not so mean looking.....
 
sugarkisses said:
Peeking in to say hi. Yeah the day was nice but I just felt tired for some reason today. Anyone want to do my laundry for me? lol I think I will put it off till tomorrow.

Hiya SK....if you get any volunteers to do laundry, send them down to me when you're through with them...I could use a hand here with that too.
 
sugarkisses said:
Peeking in to say hi. Yeah the day was nice but I just felt tired for some reason today. Anyone want to do my laundry for me? lol I think I will put it off till tomorrow.

Ill do it hon, whats in it for me? <wink>
 
enjoyingitall said:
LMAO.....since when you are a football fan??
How are ya today, sweetie?

Hey Orwell....things sure perked up in the second half...My hubby is thrilled...I think they could hear him yelling all over SD..


Now, on to next weekend....Atl defeating Phil and the Niners defeating TB....would set up a nice little championship game I'm thinking.

You know though, the niners really need to stop cutting it so close! My heart just cant take it!
 
sugarkisses said:
You get to relish in the smell of clean clothes? Oh don't forget EJ wanted hers done also... hehe

excuse me miss, that outfit you are wearing, youll have to step out of it so I can clean it..
 
PlayingDoctr said:
excuse me miss, that outfit you are wearing, youll have to step out of it so I can clean it..

Well if I get out of this I'm only going to bed so I think it can wait lol. But the idea of watching tv in bed sounds good now.
 
sugarkisses said:
Well if I get out of this I'm only going to bed so I think it can wait lol. But the idea of watching tv in bed sounds good now.

Out of clothes, into bed.. I can see this working :devil:
 
Speaking of watching TV in bed however, I have a load of movies that I need to start watching, I think ill throw one in now and let it put me to sleep. Ill catch ya all later :)
 
Mean 49er Fans

Ukin said:
I like football...the proper football though hahaha. I did watch the ending of the American Football in the biker bar after a nice couple of hundred miles ride to Old Sacramento. The weather was just too nice to stay in. I have to admit at getting excited and yelling along with the rest of the Harley Guys...not alot of option, they are mean looking fuckers lol.

I need a nice, sexy, pretty long haired female now..and the rides will be perfect :)

Watch out for those mean 49er fans they get a couple of Chardonnays in them and anything goes.
 
Eyes have it

honeylick said:
hi to all those still awake...
-grin-

Hi Honey, love those eyes. Brown right? Don't be a stranger. A whole day and still only one page today, that's pathetic Cali types.
 
Back
Top