California Directory

Nigel said:
It's got to be better than my weekend....and it is...a little.

We're mid 70's here in Downtown LA - and breezy...but nothing compared to last night......

Take good care, hon. :)

Sorry to hear about your weekend..
Hope this week goes well for ya.


You take care too, sweetie.
 
enjoyingitall said:
OK...but you'll have to wait till I get home later..no pics here to share with you...:) that work for ya?

I bet you know that answer ;)

I might share some too :devil: BUT..as I havea tax meeting tonight..it might be far too late :(
 
Ukin said:
I bet you know that answer ;)

I might share some too :devil: BUT..as I havea tax meeting tonight..it might be far too late :(


A tax meeting? Now doesn't that sound like a roaring good time..hmmmmmm... :)

Well, maybe we'll hit the right time here and share together..
 
enjoyingitall said:
A tax meeting? Now doesn't that sound like a roaring good time..hmmmmmm... :)

Well, maybe we'll hit the right time here and share together..

Aye..it doesn't sound like fun does it? lol...but, sadly, with the new tax season upon us...new rules have to be learnt..new program looked at...trial runs, dummy returns. It has to be done right...the tax returns I mean...just like sex lol...do it right and they come back again hahaha.

I like sharing...
 
Ukin said:
Aye..it doesn't sound like fun does it? lol...but, sadly, with the new tax season upon us...new rules have to be learnt..new program looked at...trial runs, dummy returns. It has to be done right...the tax returns I mean...just like sex lol...do it right and they come back again hahaha.

I like sharing...


Lots and lots to learn, I'm sure. I don't envy you the task!

I just love how you can equate almost anything with sex...:)


And I like it when you share....and I'm sure I'm not alone in that thinking.
 
Re: LA Man Here

AGrownAzzMan said:
Hello out there. I am in Los Angeles. Read some of my story submissions. I would love feedback from others on the boards.

Hello Man..welcome to the CA thread.
I'll have to make time to read some of your stories, but you could help us out here and give us a link to them so we could find them. :)
 
Last edited:
enjoyingitall said:
LMAO..could be!

But you're such a sweet perverted old bastage though. :)

Such sweetness from a horny wench ;) ( oh my lord..I am making assumptions aren't I? But then again...I don't think so...)
 
Ukin said:
Such sweetness from a horny wench ;) ( oh my lord..I am making assumptions aren't I? But then again...I don't think so...)

Ya know what..your assumptions are usually right..today is no exception.
 
Re: Re: ...

enjoyingitall said:
Good Afternoon, SM..how are things in your part of CA today?

Sorry, someone was at the door. Slow and dreamy day up here. Have stuff to do and am doing it slowly too! Could be better tho. How're you doing down there? :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: ...

SensualMale said:
Sorry, someone was at the door. Slow and dreamy day up here. Have stuff to do and am doing it slowly too! Could be better tho. How're you doing down there? :rose:

Doing just dandy down here, thanks. First day back at work after a long vacation....that's always fun.....lol but other than that..not bad at all..
 
Twilightthiefxx said:
Sacramento California here
Anybody next door?

Hello Twilight.....not next door.....pretty far south here....but welcome to the thread....there are others from the Sac area that come by.
 
enjoyingitall said:
Hiya Orwell.....well....I'm home now....so the first half of MM can begin for me if I want ..lol

How's your day?

Hi EJ. My day was fine, but things are picking up back to the usual too busy day. So much for the holiday lull. Enjoy that "first half."
 
Back
Top