Calling all NFL Fans

Blue Dolphin said:
You mean there is an Olympic event the USA does not take part in
WOW
grins
yes I know Ice Hockey
the Stanley Cup

we have hockey here too
but I dont follow it
goin offline now

take care dear lady
and BTW
read your poems
nice
hugsss

LOL I know...is there an event the Olympics doesn't offer? Darn things are way too long now lol

Yes, my Carolina Hurricanes were in the running for the Cup a few seasons ago...along with my Red Wings...boy that was a hard one to cheer for lol

Have a wonderful day, sugar. Glad you liked them :eek: :kiss:
 
FUCK!!!!!!!! Did kansas city even show up to play this damn game?? They better get their fucking asses back in this thing or they can sleep in next weekend!!!!!!
 
appleapps said:
FUCK!!!!!!!! Did kansas city even show up to play this damn game?? They better get their fucking asses back in this thing or they can sleep in next weekend!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: Remind me never to piss off appleapps lol
 
lunarsubmissive said:
:eek: :eek: Remind me never to piss off appleapps lol

lol, nah, just dont be too close when the football team i am cheering for is losing
 
OMG, keeping my fingers crossed,,,,,,,,, i hope they can pull a few more plays like that!!!! :D
 
kayte said:
Congratulations Muffy.......


Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


Thanks (((Kayte))). That was one HELL of a game. I'm just starting to breath again. :rolleyes: Your Packers played a great game girl.
 
Awe!!!!!

What a shame the Packers lost!!!


YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Way to go Eagles!!!
 
Damm good game. All 4 games this weekend have been great. The Packers may have lost but life goes on. Good luck Eagles next week.
 
ffemtp said:
Damm good game. All 4 games this weekend have been great. The Packers may have lost but life goes on. Good luck Eagles next week.

Thank ff.....You're right. All 4 games were terrific. I'm sure your sportscasters and everyone in WI will be second guessing not going for it on 4th down.

I'm just trying to get my heart started again.:D
 
sueanninct said:
Indy won. Bring on the Colts - Patriots will be ready for them! :D

When the Patriots are done with him, can I have Peyton as a playtoy? :devil:
 
69Muffin said:
Thanks (((Kayte))). That was one HELL of a game. I'm just starting to breath again. :rolleyes: Your Packers played a great game girl.

*nods* I love when the game is that good that it goes into OT
 
ffemtp said:
Damm good game. All 4 games this weekend have been great. The Packers may have lost but life goes on. Good luck Eagles next week.

I think quiet a few of the Packers are being reamed in the locker room by the coach as we speak :eek:
 
69Muffin said:
Thank ff.....You're right. All 4 games were terrific. I'm sure your sportscasters and everyone in WI will be second guessing not going for it on 4th down.

I'm just trying to get my heart started again.:D

No second guessing to be had...next week the Panthers will go to the SB :devil:
 
lunarsubmissive said:
*hands you a beer* I'm sorry your team lost appleapps :(

thanks lunar :)

but the other team i was cheering for did win,,,, EAGLES :D


looks like we will be on opposite sides next week :(

please tell me you will be pulling for indy and not pats,,,,, then at least we can agree with one game, lol
 
Back
Top