Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all of the regulars and a big Hello to all of the new folks!

I haven't seen this manys new names here in a long time! Star you are not that far away from some of us so you may as well get your passport here!

SCBT hon you don't have to get back in line! We have one of those daisy things going on over here! You can keep it to a slow simmer or let it rip in to an all out tidal wave. The choice is yours! Just pull any two of the people in the circle apart and insert yourself right in there! When you do the next sound you hear will be...... SLURP! :p

Dawn being deep in the bushes has been a life-long vocation for me. I don't think I want to stop now!

ATTENTION ATTENTION
IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE FILES ON SEVERAL OF THE NEW FOLKS ARE MISSING THE OBLIGATORY NUDE FROM THE WAIST UP PHOTO (FOR WOMEN) AND THE NUDE FROM THE WAIST DOWN PHOTO (FOR MEN) (THOSE DO MEAN FRONTAL). PLEASE POST YOUR PHOTO NOW OR PM THEM TO ALL CURRENT RESIDENTS! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A MUCH PROLONGED CAVITY SEARCH BY OUR MEDICAL PERSONNEL


Des did you take those photos out of the folders?:eek: You know I want to see them too! Oh I see! We do the physicals instead. OK, you contact the regulars and I'll rent the auditorium. BTW I think you and I should practice this "giving physicals" to make sure they are doing it right!:p

Quinn get well soon!!!!!!!
 
Good evening!

Hello.............?

Anyone home.........?

Is there an orgy and I didn't get invited........?

Hello.......?

Well damn! Guess I'll go eat supper.
 
giving physicals

PZ..... I think you and I need to practice our examination techniques together. Then, we can begin the in depth probing of the new folks as a team; all in the name of science, of course.

Hi Rando and Star.... welcome to the thread! We're glad to have you.

I'll just say one "hi" to everybody else. I'm feeling a pretty sad right now. I just got back from taking my dog to the vet and I didn't get happy news. He is permanently blind and there isn't anything that can be done. Bubba dog will adjust as will I; its just going to take some time for me to get used to the idea.

Ya'll have a good night.
 
Evening everyone, I'm glad to know I'm exempt from the photo thingy since PZ already has my "PURE" photo. What a relief.

Des honey, I am so sorry to hear about Bubba. If you need a shoulder or maybe just a laugh you know where to find me.

Rooster...oh really? Yum!!

Dawn
 
Good evening everyone,

Anybody out there as horny as I am?

My favorite fantasies usually involve mind control or magical powers so I can secretly control my subjects.

Your getting sleepy....
Your gettimg sleepy....

YOU WILL NOW DO WHAT EVER I SAY !!!!!

any takers

:devil:
 
Des I am so sorry to hear about Bubba. I know ho it can be when a pet is sick. My dog Justice was killed last month.

TAKING TAKING TAKING!!!!!<weg>
 
alright as most of you know..I swoop in everynight and leave little bits of conversation....so here it goes...

Rando- I'm not mean..and I don't think anyone else here is either. What we say is all in good fun :)

Raven- Honey just lay down and let someone have some fun...the lie has turned into one horny mob..lol

*lays back and spreads legs* alright whoever wants to go...go...lol.. :p

Quinn is quickly improving and says that she will join this summer but while we are still together at school she'll pipe in on mine..

I'm out and I will leave you to Quinn...

:kiss:s and licks

SCBT

hey all!! Thanks for the Get Wells...I will gladly come play anytime I'm invited..which is probably all the time. :p If you want to get intouch with me or have any questions just send them "SCBT" 's way and I'll answer them...She and I have no secrets from each other.
So to hop right in...*strips and lays down and yells "NEXT!!!!"


THE QUINN >accept no imitations<
 
Hey Yall .. thought I'd stop in for a bit before bed .... Hey there Georgia Girl
 
Good morning to all! Workingexec do you perchance have your coasts mixed up?

SCBT, Quinn, and Ravenstorm did you *again* not get the memo on missing photos? I have my *professional grade* disposable cameras, and KMart is running a special on 1 hour developing so *NOW* would be a good time to get those photos taken! :p Ms Dawn is correct in that she has her "pure" photo on file (and a very nice one it is). Ms Desdemona and lovetoread have also posted their photos here (revealing a whole lot more than the pure puritanical Dawn). Several of the men have too (Yep! Those let it *all* hang out!) I can't remember just which men. But I do remember a couple were quite impressive.

Des I know this may sound strange, but if this thing *had* to happen to Bubba, he is a lucky dog. Not because it happened, but because he has an owner that loves him, will care for him, and stand by him in the manner he needs. There are those in this world that would have "put the dog down" or abandoned him. I am glad Bubba has you.

Somehow I get the idea that everyone is ignoring my daisy circle/chain thing! Whats wrong? Did everyone eat onions with lunch? Worried about a SO? Well hell invite them along! Besides in the (paraphrased) words of a past president; "eatin' aint cheatin"! :D :D :D

Well enough for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

T.G.I.F!
 
Pagan I promise to get a photo up here. I saw the memo and I will forever be ashamed that I have not acted upon it before now. :D
 
Good afternoon everybody!

PZ.... thanks again sweety. You know I'll join the chain anytime. I'm not afraid of onions. ;) :kiss:

Dawn, Raven... thanks for the support.

Rooster... congrats on the AV

KJGirlie... welcome to the thread! Have fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top