Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hot and sweaty. I've been working in the yard and I need a shower. There's nobody here to wash my back.





Any volunteers??;) :p
 
Hope everyone had a great day. I just got back from seeing Edwin McCain preform. He was great as usual.

I am glad you are feeling better Snooze
 
Desdemona said:
I'm hot and sweaty. I've been working in the yard and I need a shower. There's nobody here to wash my back.
Any volunteers??;) :p
Hey .. I'm game .... I'll grab the scrubby ... do you prefer body wash or a bar of soap? ... I can wash something else for ya too ... :devil: ... if ya want
 
Desdemona said:
... Thanks Rooster.... I was thinking of you when I posted the joke.:) ...
uhhh ... I was a little slow on the up take there .... it took about a day for me to get that one ... sorry LOL
Hey .. at least I'm honest :)
 
Hey yall. i am originally from NC and can't wait to get back. Just seems like nowhere is as good as home *sigh*
 
I have a feeling

bad kitty said:
Hey yall. i am originally from NC and can't wait to get back. Just seems like nowhere is as good as home *sigh*

You could feel at home anywhere Kitty!!!:rose:
 
Well can't sleep again but feel better i want to welcome new arrivals. You will love it here i do and i think i'm sane lol.
 
Good morning everybody and welcome bad kitty. Looks like we have another sub in our midst! :)

artful... Its good to see you again.

rooster.... Thanks for helping wash my back!

sb....I think you probably are sane. :p How are you today?

tn_8tiv... good morning pal.

raven and scbt.... how are you girls today?

Dawn.... where are you?

PZ.... how was the weekend? :kiss:
 
MWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! It is the Great and Wonderful Quinn! :p I took over the computer while she was gone to class..what's up in Sex land? ANy naughty goings on I need to be a part of? ;) Yeh well nowI have to go to class...lata

Quinn
 
Something for you Bad Kitty...

Came accross this....I'm not cybering...

:rose:
 
Des I am doing great. Still burning like hell though. I have not had a sunburn in 3 years. I feel like a vampire everytime I walk outside.

SCB Edwin played here in Farmville at The Dogwood Festival we have every year. He has played the last 2 years and he just keeps getting better. He played a few new songs that will be coming out on his new CD.
 
Re: Something for you Bad Kitty...

DLA said:
Came accross this....I'm not cybering...

:rose:
Thanx hon! That is a great pic.

So how is the weather in the Carolinas this mornin? (evenin)
 
Good Afternoon everyone.

PZ, where are you?

Des, hi hon.

Raven, hugs and kisses sweetheart.

SCBT, you are a sweet sexy woman.

Everyone, have a great day.

Where is Dawn???
 
Des .... anytime dear:) ..... it's always a pleasure

kitty ..... nice to see ya here
 
Hello to all! Damn I am glad to go back to work today! This weekend about killed me. Someone mistook me for a hispanic guy named "Manual Labor" and had me working in the dirt all weekend! I had to come back to work just to let my aching muscles relax! But I do love working with plants and shrubs!

There is so much to catch up on this busy thread! Let me say welcome to all the new folks and a warm hello to the regulars.

Hi SCBT and Quinn! Quinn have you ever heard the old rock song called "The mighty Quinn"?

Guys thanks for taking care of Des this weekend. You know if she doesn't get watched on a regular basis she starts stirring things up so she can get her spanking!

Tn, SB, Rooster, and artful I think we need to talk Des into having a party at her house! I think the saucy bold talk on here would be replaced by a "deer in the headlights" look when we pulled up in her driveway!

Ravenstorm and badkitty I hope your weekend was a good one!

Has anyone seen Dawn?

Anyway a wish for a great day to you all!
 
Hi everyone. I'm new here but I am from the central part of North Carolina. Just another lonely married female.
 
Georgia Girl said:
I'm going insane, would anyone care to join me?

Dawn
Yes I would .. my daughter has become overly demanding and hasn't had her nap .. time to take her outside to play .... even a wagon ride in her little tikes wagon:)

=================================

Welcome to Lit sexyR
 
Good evening all! Its outside to yard work until dark for me. I just wanted to say Hi until later.

BTW, Dawn is now here, but Des is gone. Hmmmm..... Could this be like one of those Michael and Janet Jackson things? You know where you never see the two of them together and some people think they are one and the same? Hmmmmm....
 
Georgia Girl I will most certainly join you for that one.

SexyR welcome to Lit. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Pagan other than a bad sunburn my weekend was great.

Hope everyone has a great day.
 
Hi everybody!

PZ...... you are being wicked again! What's the meaning of this idea for you and the rest of the boys to gang up on me? Are you trying to threaten or tempt me? :p :p

Hi sexyR. Welcome to the thread! Babe, I know exactly what you mean. It can be very lonely being married.

Dawn, Rooster and Raven.... I went insane years ago. You guys are waaay behind!

bad kitty... are you having fun?

Quinn and SCBT.... nothing happens when you hit 50 posts. Sorry... but... you get lights, sirens and multiple orgasms at some secret number of posts. When it happens, I'll tell you all about it!
;)
tn_8tiv.... how was your day?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top