Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone, hope ya'll have all had a wonderful day.

Des.....the new job is great but I gotta get back in the swing of things. I got used to hanging out with the little guy and gosh but I miss that now.

Navarre...hope the meeting went well.

Dawn
 
Good morning everybody

Thank you all for the well wishes. I'm taking my medicine and am slowly on the mend.

Finestsilk... welcome to the thread if I didn't remember to say that before. I'm not usually rude. You have a PM.

redelicious.... I'm glad you decided to register and play with us.

Tn, RavensWolf and Navarre.... :kiss: I'll be around to harrass you guys before you know it.

GeorgiaGirl....things are looking up for you, I think. :)

SCBT.... girlfriend, its up to you and the other ladies to stir things up for a while. I'm counting on you. I'll join in soon.

RavenStorm... darlin, I hope you are feeling better.
 
Morning Des
I most certainly do hope you are on the mend.
And soon!
We miss you.

Morning everyone
Got to work
Later
 
Two guys are sitting in a bar getting pretty loaded. Suddenly, one of them blows lunch all over himself.

"Aw man, my wife is going to kill me when she sees this," he says. His buddy replies, "Don't worry about it. That happened to me before. Here's what you do. Put a $20 bill in your pants pocket. When you get home, tell your wife that some drunk threw up on you and he gave you the twenty to pay for the cleaning, OK?"

"All right, I'll try it." So he goes home and his wife immediately starts bitching about his suit. "Now look what you've done to yourself!!"

"No, no, honey," he slurs back. "Some drunk guy puked on me, but he gave me this twenty bucks to get my suit cleaned." With that he reaches into his pocket and throws the money on the table.

His wife looks at it and says, "I thought that you said he only gave you one $20. How come there are two here?" The man slurs back,

"He shit in my pants, too."
 
A teacher cautiously approaches the subject of sex education with her Grade Two class because she realizes Little Johnny's habit of using sexual innuendo is going to cause some trouble.

Johnny remains attentive throughout the whole class and, finally, the teacher asks for examples of sex education from the class.

One little boy raises his hand, 'I saw a bird in her nest with some eggs.'

`Very good, William,' said the teacher.

'My mummy had a baby,' said little Esther.

'Oh, that's nice,' replied the teacher.

Finally, Little Johnny raises his hand. With much fear and trepidation, the teacher calls on him. 'I was watching TV yesterday and I saw the Lone Ranger. He was surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of Indians. And they all attacked at one time. And he killed every one of them with his two guns.'

The teacher was relieved but puzzled, 'And what does that have to do with sex education, Johnny?'

'It'll teach those Indians not to f*** with the Lone Ranger.'
 
Buckwheat & Darla were in school, and the teacher asks Darla, "How do you spell 'dumb'?"

Darla says, "D-u-m-b, dumb."

The teacher says, "Very good, now use it in a sentence."

She says, "Buckwheat is dumb."

The teacher says, "Now spell 'stupid'."

Darla says, "S-t-u-p-i-d, stupid."

The teacher says, "Very good, now use it in a sentence."

Darla says, "Buckwheat is stupid."

Then the teacher calls on Buckwheat and says, "Buckwheat, spell dictate."

Buckwheat stands and says, "D-i-c-t-a-t-e, dictate."

The teacher says, "Very good, now use it in a sentence."

"I may be dumb and I may be stupid, but Darla says my dictate good!"
 
Little Jonny had a cussing problem and his father was getting tired of it. He decided to ask his shrink what to do.

The shrink said,
'Since Christmas is coming up, you should ask Luke what he wants Santa to bring him. If He cusses while he tells you his wish list, leave a pile of dog shit in place of the gifts or gifts he requests.'

Two days before Christmas, Luke's father asked him what he wanted for Christmas.

'I want a damn teddy bear laying right beside me when I wake up. When I go downstairs I want to see a damn train going around the damn tree. And when I go outside I want to see a damn bike leaning up against the damn garage.'

On Christmas morning, little Luke woke up and rolled over into a pile of dog shit. Confused, he walked downstairs and saw another pile under the tree. Scratching his head, he walked outside and saw a huge pile of dog shit by the garage.

When Luke walked back inside with a curious look on his face, his dad smiled and asked, 'What did Santa bring you this year?'

Luke replied, 'I think I got a dog but I can't find the son-of-a-bitch
 
Roughneck yet another set of great jokes.

I am feeling a little better today thanks Des and Wolf.

Des make sure you harrass Wolf really good. He deserves it. :devil:
 
Good Morning Everyone!! I am so glad it's warming up again. I keep tripping over this blanket. Des I hope today is better for you. I've received the PM and answered hun. Well since I'm a night hawk, I think I'll pull up a couch and see if anyone else wanders through here today. Roughneck, thanks for the couple of chuckles I got from the jokes. We all need to have a smile to start the day with. Don't work too hard anyone...I'll be doing my best not to.
 
Good Afternoon everyone.

Des...Wouldn't know what to do if you and Raven weren't around to harrass me.

Raven...Hope you are feeling better. Miss hearing from you, whether it be on-line, the phone, or in person. But as i have told you, i will be patient, i will wait, even if it takes a lifetime. 143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Raven...After all, you know i love it when you give me a hard time;) But i also know that you love it when i have a hard time as well....hehehe:p ;) :kiss: :heart: :rose: 143
 
des- Those are some mighty big shoes to fill!!! I jsut don't know what we'll do to stir up these males.....*weg*

I think it's time for me to table dance again...
 
Wolf I got nothing better to do than harrass you. You know that without a doubt. :p
 
Oh hell I am good at lap dances. Also love getting them. hhhhmmmm how much is a lap dance???;)
 
runs off to find a damn genie that will grant me my wish of always having how much money I need in my pocket at all times...
 
RavenStorm said:
Oh hell I am good at lap dances. Also love getting them. hhhhmmmm how much is a lap dance???;)

Must admit...Raven does give incredible lap dances. You know i luv ya Raven...143 4-ever:rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top