Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone have a good one tonight. Me i am off to work.

Des...thank will try. Know i will if i can get Raven to feeling better.

Raven...If ya get a chance tonight give me a page. 143 4-ever.
 
aww shoot.

If everyone didn't know that was me that just posted as unregistered. Dangit i don't wanna go to work...lol

Take care everyone.

Kisses to Raven:heart: :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Just popped in again to have a look around. It's hard to meet anyone when everyone seems to be hiding somewhere....oh well, I'll go find a corner, make myself comfy and wait and see who might stop by.
 
new in sc

Hi-

I've been reading lit off and on for awhile, but this is my first post. Nice to see others in the carolinas.

H
 
Hi Des...missed you.
FinestSilk...I'll join you in the corner. I need a rest.
 
Hi Finest.

Hope everyone's day was okay. Mine was great up until I gave my stupid cat a bath. I swear after I heal up she is getting declawed.:D
 
*scooches over in the corner to make room for Nav*
and Raven, did you know they actually cut the ends of the toes off a cat when they declaw them??
 
Sorry, I'm a 32 yr old bi curious BBW. I live in the Cola. area. I'm new to posting and chatting and really just starting to explore this side of myself.



So, hello everyone!
 
Hello to all of my fellow corner dwellers..it's getting nice and cozy back here...

Des- I'm doing ok..:D I came home, still not unpacked, and got sick from this dang weather changing...Hello can someone please tell the atmosphere that is is the end of May and that it is not supposed to be in the 60s and low 70s!!!!! but other than that I'm peachy! :p

tn- hugs you right back and pulls you into the corner with us..:)


licks and :kiss:s,

SCBT
 
and one more thing....

Finestsilk- HELLO!! :) I can't believe I didn't say hi to the new cumer.;) this corner is going to be some fun...
 
yeah more girls are fine with me...I'm sure the boys won't complain too much..lol..

it sure is getting hot in here...*takes off clothes* there...that's better...
 
Good Morning everyone

Raven...you knew what would happen if you gave that cat a bath...lol But that is ok...next time i see you i will kiss the boo boo's away;) :p Hate that i didn't get a chance to talk to you again before i left for work. Give me a call today if you get the chance. 143 4-ever:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Mornin all.
Little tired this mornin.
Heavy duty meeting this morning.
Mornin SC, Finest, Ravenswolf.
Got to rock & roll.
See y'all later.
 
Good morning everybody

Well, I have regained conciousness after sleeping for the better part of 2 days. Who knew a little spider bite could make a person so sick?

Finestsilk and SCBT... perhaps I'll join you in nakedness later. For now, I have to go to work.

I've missed all of you guys.... and I'll talk with you later.
 
Good Morning Des, Nav, and Ravens Wolf!! I hope no one minds that I wrapped a blanket around me.....it's still a little bit colder than I like it here. Des sorry to hear that you've been laid up for a couple of days. It's amazing how sick those little spiders can make ya. I was bitten a couple of years back by one and it was several days before I was even coherent.....*rubs my bootay in remembrance* Hope you're feeling up to your old self soon Des!
 
Good Morning everyone.

Des, honey I sure hope you feel better:kiss:

Have a great day...now work calls.:(
 
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Finest I never had any real intentions of having her declawed. I refuse to do anything like that to any animal. Even my mean ass cat. :)

Wolf I hope you had a good night at work. Poor you.:p
 
newly registered

Hi again-

I posted twice yesterday as unregistered. Well, i decided to take the plunge and join.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Red
 
Good Afternoon everyone.

Just woke up and getting ready to head to work again tonight. Hope everyone's night is a relaxing one.

Red...join in anytime, always welcome.

tn...know what you mean work calls for me tonight:(

Finest...I could have used that blanket last night...lol...it was cold out there.

Des...keep on feeling better now, we are all missing you lots on here.

Nav...good luck in the meeting, being a little tired, don't fall asleep in there...lol

Raven...it was another one of those long never ending nights. Miss hearing from you. But now i am off to do it again tonight. Hopefully will get to see you wed. or thurs. And i still owe you one. hehehe....143 4-ever:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top