Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm just popping in here and looking around to see who all my neighbors are. Have a great weekend each of you.
 
Good morning everyone.

Hope everyones day goes good.

FinestSilk...Come on in anytime

Raven...Hope everything goes good for you this weekend. Remember no feeling bad. 143 4-ever.:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Mornin y'all. Stayed up a little late last night. Barely functioning at this late hour of the morning. Off to get some coffee.

edited to say I can't type either
 
Good Morning Everyone.

Des, I know you don't drink alcohol so I made you a nice cool glass of lemonade hon.

Nav, I'm with you. I need coffee after last night. Damn, it's terrible that something that makes you feel so good the night before makes you feel like shit the next day.

Welcome Finest Silk.

Raven and Raven...have a great day.

GG...hope your job is working out as well as you wanted it to. Miss ya hon.:kiss: :rose:
 
tn...you have a great day as well, you gonna pass that lemonade around? Got any with a little kick...lol
 
RavensWolf7177 said:
tn...you have a great day as well, you gonna pass that lemonade around? Got any with a little kick...lol

Just for you Raven, I'll add some of that clear stuff we make in the hills of Tennessee:D
 
Alright...tn...now we are talking about the good stuff with a kick. Sometimes it is the only way to go.:D
 
Good evening everyone. I hope your weekends are going well.

Des....how was the yardsale? I did give it all away.

tn....sorry hon, just not around in the daytime much anymore.

See ya'll around.

Dawn
 
Ooooooo, I'll take some of that lemonade, but not with a kicker in it. I don't handle alcohol that well at all! Hope everyone is having a good weekend here and see ya'll later.
 
Finest...lol is that a good thing or bad??

Hope everyones day went well today.

Des...you have been quiet today

Raven...esp. hope you day was good. I miss you lots. 143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
I'm back. Hi everybody.

Tn.... thanks for the lemonade my friend. :)

GG...The yard sale was a success in spite of the rain. I'm glad its over.

I don't feel very well right now.... it looks like I annoyed a brown spider the other day while getting ready for the sale. I'll be back when I feel better.

Ya'll have fun.
 
Good morning or afternoon everybody.

Des...welcome back...hope everything is ok...noticed you were kinda quiet there for a while.

Raven...Hope you are doing well...miss you lots...143 :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Good Afternoon everyone.

GG, that's ok hon. I understand that work takes priority and I'm just glad to see you happy!:kiss: :heart:

Des, how are you doing this fine Sunday afternoon. I think I need some of that lemonade today for myself. Finest Silk, some for you too!

For Raven, a little kick!
;)
 
Hey everyone thought I would jump in and say Hi.

I know you owe me one Wolf. Not feeling well today though.
 
Raven...it is good to hear from you...hate that you are feeling bad...if there is anything i can do, let me know and i am there. 143. :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
LMAO....we are in a section called the Playground?!?!?! There used to be a gay club in MB called that....lol
 
Good morning ya'll.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Its pretty durn chilly here this moriing.

Dawn
 
It's amazing what 14 hours of sleep will do for you. Now off to work!

Damn, it's a wee bit chilly here as well GG.

I hope it gets warmer as the day goes on.
 
Good Morning everyone...

Dawn, you are right, it is cold here this morning.

Raven & Raven, hope you have a great day.

Des hon, I missed you this weekend.

SBT, hugs sweetheart.

Everyone, have a good week.

Jim:kiss:
 
tn thanks... I hope everyone has a great day.

Wolf still not feeling the best in the world, but I will survive.
 
Good Morning Everyone!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Raven...i just woke up, but i will be around all day if you wanna give me a call. But don't forget i have to work tonight. Give me a call tonight. 143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
hi everybody

Real life has kept me somewhat occupied lately.

Tn... I'll try to be around more.

Dawn... enjoy the new job.

SCBT... how are you these days?

Bushido71XS.... have fun at work.

RavenStorm... fell better sweety

RavensWolf... have a good one.

PZ... its not the same around here with you gone so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top