Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
cb60848 said:
I think I must have missed this thread somehow, SWM in the 336 area code just stopping in to say hi! Very cool sounding peps. on this thread so I think I may hang out here more often!


welcome!! come on out and play.. we are a friendly bunch :)
 
SCblondetiger said:
welcome!! come on out and play.. we are a friendly bunch :)

*goes all pouty voiced...*
Uh-uh... Ain't never comed out an' pwayed wif me an' you wivved in Cowumbia...
 
SCblondetiger said:
welcome!! come on out and play.. we are a friendly bunch :)

I hope so, I am kind of new to this whole posting thing and I'm just looking for a little entertainment!
 
AboutFace said:
Raleigh Area help............

OK - we have "orders" to move to Raleigh in April or May of '08. I drove around this weekend looking at areas. I'm sort of liking the Wakefield area.
Need good schools for kidlets - but not outrageous housing prices. (sorry - but $400,000 is way out of my price range!)
Any suggestions of areas, etc. for the area? You can PM me instead of posting it here, if you'd prefer.
:) :rose:


Clayton is a nice area.
 
Evil_Geoff said:
Hey!

How come none o' y'all (except lunar and CP) came to my fireplay demo Saturday in Raleigh? ? ?

Buncha slackers! ;)


We even learned some stuff :D

*collecting bottle caps*
 
cb60848 said:
I think I must have missed this thread somehow, SWM in the 336 area code just stopping in to say hi! Very cool sounding peps. on this thread so I think I may hang out here more often!


Welcome to the CT!
 
Does anyone else have Embarq here for DSL...... and absolutely HATE them????? (not to mention strangle whichever moronic executive is responsible for the commercials with the nauseating 3 singing men)
 
AboutFace said:
Does anyone else have Embarq here for DSL...... and absolutely HATE them????? (not to mention strangle whichever moronic executive is responsible for the commercials with the nauseating 3 singing men)


Yeah and I'm getting kinda tired of them. Our service was out over night and most of today, and now I find out I have to switch from Earthlink as my internet mail provider to Embarq. Think of all the hassles that's going to cause when I have to switch all my online stuff over to a new email account.
 
Oh - best thing yet was that the email they sent said that "your FREE Earthlink email will be ending". Um... free? They charge $5 additional a month for it as itemized on the bill.
Yeah - what time did your DSL go out? Mine was about 6pm yesterday, I guess. We didn't get it back until sometime this afternoon. I had my friend log into my yahoo and sign my IM out to my cell phone.
Had you called? The morons, in the message saying that the service was out, said that we could find out more by logging into www.embarq.com. What morons.
 
Evil_Geoff said:
*goes all pouty voiced...*
Uh-uh... Ain't never comed out an' pwayed wif me an' you wivved in Cowumbia...

I didn't say a word about playing offline... and only under rare circumstances do i meet people off of here
 
just stopping in to say hi :) sorry have not posted in forever been real busy ..hope everyone is GREAT !!!! almost friday WHOO HOOO :nana:
 
DDzGal said:
just stopping in to say hi :) sorry have not posted in forever been real busy ..hope everyone is GREAT !!!! almost friday WHOO HOOO :nana:
HI! No - you haven't been here in forever. Hope all is well. *hugs*
 
AboutFace said:
HI! No - you haven't been here in forever. Hope all is well. *hugs*
((((((((((((((((((((((about)))))))))))))) things are awesome :nana: :nana: what about you? :rose:
 
So I have an appointment for a Brazilian for Tuesday evening. And now I have to spend the weekend resisting the urge to shave and just let it grow ... *sighs* I probably shouldn't have shaved it last night, though it's not exactly smooth. Maybe it'll grow fast in this heat? LOL.
 
khlarrissa said:
So I have an appointment for a Brazilian for Tuesday evening. And now I have to spend the weekend resisting the urge to shave and just let it grow ... *sighs* I probably shouldn't have shaved it last night, though it's not exactly smooth. Maybe it'll grow fast in this heat? LOL.
Hope well by then as wonder if they sell tickets. Just wish hair was longer makes for better action. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top