Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
LunarKitten said:
Hiya :kiss:

Depends on what CP is in the mood for...he handles the shaver 'cause the boobs get in the way and I can't see lol

hon, if you need someone to hold your boobies aside anytime just call, lol, with cp's approval ofcourse :devil:
 
Yes, that was your outside voice, Snooze. ;) (Btw, that second pic in your profile is one of my all-time fave avs.)

And for comparison purposes only ... :D (To be honest, a big concern is that my body isn't womanly enough to pull off a shaved mound without looking ... creepy.)

BEFORE: Shaved in a smaller, neat triangle (this is my "standard" look).

AFTER: Shaved bare, including some razor burn. *sighs*
 
khlarrissa said:
Yes, that was your outside voice, Snooze. ;) (Btw, that second pic in your profile is one of my all-time fave avs.)

And for comparison purposes only ... :D (To be honest, a big concern is that my body isn't womanly enough to pull off a shaved mound without looking ... creepy.)

BEFORE: Shaved in a smaller, neat triangle (this is my "standard" look).

AFTER: Shaved bare, including some razor burn. *sighs*

Babe I think you have a body that can pull anything off, hell almost made me pull my shorts off, lmso. I like what you have, go the way you feel best with. :rose: :kiss:
 
khlarrissa said:
Yes, that was your outside voice, Snooze. ;) (Btw, that second pic in your profile is one of my all-time fave avs.)

And for comparison purposes only ... :D (To be honest, a big concern is that my body isn't womanly enough to pull off a shaved mound without looking ... creepy.)

BEFORE: Shaved in a smaller, neat triangle (this is my "standard" look).

AFTER: Shaved bare, including some razor burn. *sighs*


Well picking one over other is not possible as that would be only one days fickle choice. I just love a woman that does whatever pleases her and therefore puts her in a sexier state. As there is beauty in all things. And I for one can never see enough of it.
 
khlarrissa said:
Thanks, Lunar! :D


Ok, here ya go...Chapel Hill, but it's best I got lol


"You can get a Brazilain at the Destenee Salon in Chapel Hill. The woman is very gentle and it doesn't hurt as bad a you think it will. Of course I have a lot of masochistic tendencies, so I may not be the best judge.
http://www.desteneesalonandspa.com/

The best part is that you stay baby smooth for at least a week. I always do it before I go on vacation so I don't have to worry about shaving."
 
Thanks for tracking that down, Lunar! Chapel Hill isn't all that far away, but my time is pretty limited these days -- well, my business-hours time, anyway -- so I may have to try a place a little closer to home. It'll be a couple of weeks because this, erm, this week is not a good week for such things.

AF, if I find a local place I'm pleased with, I'll let you know.
 
khlarrissa said:
Thanks for tracking that down, Lunar! Chapel Hill isn't all that far away, but my time is pretty limited these days -- well, my business-hours time, anyway -- so I may have to try a place a little closer to home. It'll be a couple of weeks because this, erm, this week is not a good week for such things.

AF, if I find a local place I'm pleased with, I'll let you know.


But get the tape recording still right?
 
LOL. I dunno if I can do that discreetly.

carverII said:
Anyone in the Raleigh area going to the Nickleback concert tonight?

I had really wanted to go, but couldn't fill out a foursome for the lawn pack deal and didn't feel like spending the money on a single. Hopefully the next go-round, my friends and I will be a bit more organized in advance! =.)
 
khlarrissa said:
LOL. I dunno if I can do that discreetly.



I had really wanted to go, but couldn't fill out a foursome for the lawn pack deal and didn't feel like spending the money on a single. Hopefully the next go-round, my friends and I will be a bit more organized in advance! =.)

I'm going to try and smuggle my camera in again. If I do, I will get some pictures for you. We're way up to the front so I should be able to get some good shots!
 
SCblondetiger said:
god i'm horny...

i shaved my pussy last night. i think that's the cause of it
Always does it for me.... without fail. Insatiable at that point.
 
carverII said:
I'm going to try and smuggle my camera in again. If I do, I will get some pictures for you. We're way up to the front so I should be able to get some good shots!
Please post how it was. Didn't even try to get tickets because school starts tomorrow - and Raleigh is a 2 1/2 hour drive for us. I did it a couple of years ago for Green Day - but this year was different. It will be the first day of high school for son and first day of middle school for daughter. Didn't think that was a good idea right now. *sigh* Should be a fantastic concert. (I know that Rush was when we saw them in June)
 
Raleigh Area help............

OK - we have "orders" to move to Raleigh in April or May of '08. I drove around this weekend looking at areas. I'm sort of liking the Wakefield area.
Need good schools for kidlets - but not outrageous housing prices. (sorry - but $400,000 is way out of my price range!)
Any suggestions of areas, etc. for the area? You can PM me instead of posting it here, if you'd prefer.
:) :rose:
 
Hey!

How come none o' y'all (except lunar and CP) came to my fireplay demo Saturday in Raleigh? ? ?

Buncha slackers! ;)
 
Last edited:
1. Didn't know about it.
2. Had to work at my part-time job Friday night and Saturday night, so I was kinda drained and then the opportunity to, uh, play with a friend came up. :D
 
AboutFace said:
Please post how it was. Didn't even try to get tickets because school starts tomorrow - and Raleigh is a 2 1/2 hour drive for us. I did it a couple of years ago for Green Day - but this year was different. It will be the first day of high school for son and first day of middle school for daughter. Didn't think that was a good idea right now. *sigh* Should be a fantastic concert. (I know that Rush was when we saw them in June)

It was wet and humid. Puddle of Mudd opened and they didn't do too bad. It took them a while to warm up but then they got into it and it was cool. Fingers 11 was a really...really...they were.....hmmmm. Music was kick ass but they kinda scared me. Totally into some chemicals I think. I must be getting old or something. They were pretty good though.

Nickleback though.....











THEY FUCKING ROCKED IT!!!
 
hey hey hey

I think I must have missed this thread somehow, SWM in the 336 area code just stopping in to say hi! Very cool sounding peps. on this thread so I think I may hang out here more often!
 
khlarrissa said:
1. Didn't know about it.
2. Had to work at my part-time job Friday night and Saturday night, so I was kinda drained and then the opportunity to, uh, play with a friend came up. :D


Bet your friend was drained as well. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top