Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDzGal said:
((((((((((((((((((((((about)))))))))))))) things are awesome :nana: :nana: what about you? :rose:
Things are pretty good around here. It's been too hot to do much, though. I'm looking forward to the slightly cooler temps of September.
 
Word sluts in se NC?

Greetings from the beach. Beachdom of Wilmington here.

This is where it all started a few years ago. I was befriended by a young lady writer of erotica, who'd been on the net for ten years. She explained to me that I was a daddydom and she loved to squirt all over my hand and the side of my face. My journey began in earnest.

Now I live the life and accept myself for the bullish, brutish, "type A" personality I am bound to always be. I spend my time training and giving permission to submissives, allowing them to embrace their inner slut.

"Those pussies aren't going to spank themselves-unless I tell them too!"

beachdomnc_69 on yahell if you need training -or the "go-ahead" to be your pure self.
 
Hi beachdom! Welcome to the Carolina thread. Lots of fun people around here. This thread sort of progressed away from a personals thread a long time ago.... way longer than I've been around, I believe. Have fun getting to know us. We're pretty nice people here. If you want, you may want to try starting a thread in the personals section. Have fun! :) :nana:
 
I ended up not going full Brazilian this evening. Some of the hair was not long enough, so I'll need to go back next week to get a second wax. (Which means I have to deal with a fugly 'do for a while. LOL.) Although there was an initial sting, the after is not nearly as painful as I thought it might be. (Sorry, Snooze! LOL.)
 
khlarrissa said:
I ended up not going full Brazilian this evening. Some of the hair was not long enough, so I'll need to go back next week to get a second wax. (Which means I have to deal with a fugly 'do for a while. LOL.) Although there was an initial sting, the after is not nearly as painful as I thought it might be. (Sorry, Snooze! LOL.)

There, there, let Snoozy make it all better with kisses. :devil:
 
hardgrader said:
hi all--just moved back to NC and concerned now with killing fire ants in the yard!
Welcome back!
No such luck in ever getting rid of those bugger. Best you can hope for is to push them into your neighbor's yard and away from you. :nana:
 
AboutFace said:
If yours is anything like mine, you are in a pretty bad way. :devil:


Lets just say if I was taking those little blue pills I would have had to contacted my physician an hour ago, lol. Been up a few hours now with no one to take care of it. :devil:
 
Lickaway said:
Lets just say if I was taking those little blue pills I would have had to contacted my physician an hour ago, lol. Been up a few hours now with no one to take care of it. :devil:
I love those commercials! It cracks me up when they say "if you experience an erection lasting over 4 hours, call your doctor". Hell..... being the female, I'd want to THANK him!
 
AboutFace said:
I love those commercials! It cracks me up when they say "if you experience an erection lasting over 4 hours, call your doctor". Hell..... being the female, I'd want to THANK him!


hell, hon I'd give the damn doctor a bonus, lol. Love making the female scream and moan for 4+ hours.
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
I would have been but was yardwork day. lol
Finished my yardwork yesterday - so just finished 2 killer games of Scrabble with the kids.
Love getting all sweaty, though. LOL.
 
AboutFace said:
Finished my yardwork yesterday - so just finished 2 killer games of Scrabble with the kids.
Love getting all sweaty, though. LOL.
Well I just showered and off to see sweaty men on tv kill one another. lol Leaves a kiss for AF :kiss:
 
hardgrader said:
hi all--just moved back to NC and concerned now with killing fire ants in the yard!

There are tons of them in the sandhills, aka sanford, lillington, that area....I get bitten every time i go to school.
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
Well I just showered and off to see sweaty men on tv kill one another. lol Leaves a kiss for AF :kiss:
LOL. Interesting TV you watch. ;) We watched The Producers while we were playing Scrabble, and are watching the original Psycho now. (I wanted to watch Fargo - but the kids won the coin toss)

*takes kiss... puts it between my breasts*
 
Lickaway said:
hell, hon I'd give the damn doctor a bonus, lol. Love making the female scream and moan for 4+ hours.
Right about now.... don't know if I could handle it. (It's been such a damn long time - it may kill me)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top