Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
LunarKitten said:
Behr is the best product we have used.
We usually just use the Amdro and then various other lawn insect killers. It's hard to kill those things, though.
 
LunarKitten said:
Doesn't matter how often I get it, I always want more :devil:
Oh so definitely! But - when he's THOUSANDS of miles away, don't have a choice but to starve. :( (those 2 weeks were no where near enough... damn)
 
So hey i dont know how my thread subscription got messed up, but havent been here in a while to say hello to my peeps!
WHATS UP CAROLINA?
Anyways, just checking in on the NC littogether...
Whats the status?
 
AboutFace said:
Welcome back!
No such luck in ever getting rid of those bugger. Best you can hope for is to push them into your neighbor's yard and away from you. :nana:


:) note to self, don't move next door to AF! lol
 
hardgrader said:
:) note to self, don't move next door to AF! lol
hehehe...... being my neighbor could be fun. I tend to walk around nekkid often and garden in very little.....
 
TheDivineMsM said:
So hey i dont know how my thread subscription got messed up, but havent been here in a while to say hello to my peeps!
WHATS UP CAROLINA?
Anyways, just checking in on the NC littogether...
Whats the status?
There doesn't seem to have been much interest. I WISH there would have been! I was looking forward to it.
 
AboutFace said:
hehehe...... being my neighbor could be fun. I tend to walk around nekkid often and garden in very little.....


hmmm...maybe you cannot find distractions becaue YOU are the distraction! ;) You would be if I was living next door and you gave me something to peep at! lol
 
hardgrader said:
hmmm...maybe you cannot find distractions because YOU are the distraction! ;) You would be if I was living next door and you gave me something to peep at! lol
*chuckle* :D
I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, I admit.
 
DDzGal said:
just stopping in to say hi and say that its snowwing here...*oh lunar* :rolleyes:
*hugs* good to see you! Hope all is well!
It's only 95º here.... a bit of a chill in the air, I'm afraid. ;)
 
*poke*

Oh, and send snow my way. Tired of all this fucking heat.

*sits idly by waiting on phone calls, pics, and something tasty to eat in his corner*
 
DDzGal said:
just stopping in to say hi and say that its snowwing here...*oh lunar* :rolleyes:


{{{{{{{DDz}}}}}} :kiss:

Now that is a four letter word! :eek:

But then there are frost advisories in my state for tonight. :eek::eek:
 
replicant said:
*poke*

Oh, and send snow my way. Tired of all this fucking heat.

*sits idly by waiting on phone calls, pics, and something tasty to eat in his corner*
Well look who shows up while I'm out! Hi stranger! Yep - it definitely IS too hot.

Want something to eat? ;) :devil:
 
replicant said:
*poke*

Oh, and send snow my way. Tired of all this fucking heat.

*sits idly by waiting on phone calls, pics, and something tasty to eat in his corner*


*crawls into corner*
 
So I went back for my second waxing yesterday and my mound is pretty much bare now, ecept for a few too-short hairs. There's some initial pain -- and right down the center seems to be the most sensitive -- but I've had no bruising and pretty much no after pain. So big props to my waxer! :nana: If anyone's lurking in or moving to the Triangle, I'd recommend Laura at this place.
 
khlarrissa said:
So I went back for my second waxing yesterday and my mound is pretty much bare now, ecept for a few too-short hairs. There's some initial pain -- and right down the center seems to be the most sensitive -- but I've had no bruising and pretty much no after pain. So big props to my waxer! :nana: If anyone's lurking in or moving to the Triangle, I'd recommend Laura at this place.
I'm lurking but just for a peek. lol
 
TheDivineMsM said:
So hey i dont know how my thread subscription got messed up, but havent been here in a while to say hello to my peeps!
WHATS UP CAROLINA?
Anyways, just checking in on the NC littogether...
Whats the status?

there's a NC lit together? sweet :D i wanna go!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top