Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
LunarKitten said:
Good to see you posting, PZ!


Congratulations {{{{{Lunar and CP}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you for the progress chart on your sig line! :)
 
kwyjibo said:
Hey Kayte! Long time no see! Looks from your avatar like you've been keepin' sexy!

Kwy



Hi Kwy ~ Yes it has been. How are things going for you? :)
 
kayte said:
Hi Kwy ~ Yes it has been. How are things going for you? :)

Pretty good, really. I haven't been on the boards for a couple years. Got a feedback email on one of my stories and came over to look about. I recognized you - and Pinklady (if No1Pinklady is who used to be just Pinklady). I shouldn't stay away so long.

Kwy
 
kwyjibo said:
Pretty good, really. I haven't been on the boards for a couple years. Got a feedback email on one of my stories and came over to look about. I recognized you - and Pinklady (if No1Pinklady is who used to be just Pinklady). I shouldn't stay away so long.

Kwy


It is fun when returning after a hiatus to see some of the same names. :D Hope you are around more often.
 
No.1Pinklady said:
ok, enjoyng a day off, thought i would drop in and see what i have missed in that last few months


Biggest thing I can think of is that Lunar and Coyote are expectiong their third! :D
 
No.1Pinklady said:
I miss you guys too, i see your family is growing again, congrats. how are you guys doing, otherwise?

We're OK, hiding out in SC now though a short drive from where we were in NC. I was thinking the other day we should have a cook out here for folks since we have a good yard with lots of privacy but I don't know who would bother to drive here, lol.

Lil'lunar is now in high school! Lil'Pup as I think of her (and she does take after me in many ways) is over a year old now! We're up to three dogs too though the older cat passed away.
 
Hello Carolina

Hello, I'm visiting. What a beautiful state (I'm visiting Camp Lejeune)

One question for everyone, why so many different accents? (Twang, drawl and nothing at all)
 
RunningJib said:
Hello, I'm visiting. What a beautiful state (I'm visiting Camp Lejeune)

One question for everyone, why so many different accents? (Twang, drawl and nothing at all)


My personal theory? Parents, and family.

If your parents are from the north or somewhere else...you don't really have one.

If one is from a non south area.. it dilutes it.. and then your children's accents may be further diluted..

Both parents from the south.. thick accents
 
RunningJib said:
Hello, I'm visiting. What a beautiful state (I'm visiting Camp Lejeune)

One question for everyone, why so many different accents? (Twang, drawl and nothing at all)
Welcome to my neck of the woods!
Camp Lejeune - and all of the surrounding areas - is a melting pot from all over the country. Not everyone is "from the south", here. You are more likely to hear an Ohio accent than a NC accent while about CLNC. If you travel north on Hwy 24, towards Swansboro, you'll still get a complete mixture of accents due to it being a "beach community" and people have retired here from all over. Really - there aren't that many "locals" here. This is a common occurence around all military bases.

Hope you enjoy your time here! We love it - and plan on retiring here also. (adding another Ohio accent and a Baltimore, MD accent)
 
coyotepondering said:
We're OK, hiding out in SC now though a short drive from where we were in NC. I was thinking the other day we should have a cook out here for folks since we have a good yard with lots of privacy but I don't know who would bother to drive here, lol.

Lil'lunar is now in high school! Lil'Pup as I think of her (and she does take after me in many ways) is over a year old now! We're up to three dogs too though the older cat passed away.

Ouch, time has flown, don't you just love teenage girls in high school. I have one of my own and the grey hair to prove it. My son has discovered girls and is adding to the grey!! I should get off my lazy tukus and drive down one day just to say hello and see the belly. I need a spanking for being a MIA friend for so long.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top