Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I almost don't recognize the place.....
Sitting here with a nice slow stroke going on to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.![]()
Oh my my.. look who it was.. dude! Where have you been hiding?
I almost don't recognize the place.....

Good news about belly growth! Sounds like everything is great.
Well - at least you can be guaranteed that it's either a boy or a girl.![]()
for the ladies Dum its been cold For us vets hope your doing well if your having nightmares lets chat- been there done that currently not having any- my war vietnam was in Navy and Army Gunnermate on gunboats (riverrat) and INf sgtOMG!!!!![]()
We were just talking about you the other day!!!
Hah!
Good or bad....I hope bad...muahahahaha
Hey y'all. Saw some activity on the thread so I thought I'd stop by.
Everyone have a good Holiday Season? I did!!!

Hey y'all. Saw some activity on the thread so I thought I'd stop by.
Everyone have a good Holiday Season? I did!!!
Hey y'all. Saw some activity on the thread so I thought I'd stop by.
Everyone have a good Holiday Season? I did!!!
Hey hon! Holidays were fantastic - but too short. I'm loving this little bit of rain that we've gotten yesterday and today (so far). Hopefully it will keep up. (but it could get a bit cooler though - January is NOT the time of year for mosquitos!)It's A Girl!!!!


That sounds like fun!
With a little of this thrown in the middle, for good measure of course!