AboutFace
Just be nice!
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2006
- Posts
- 14,171
I like my gardens nice and smooth for lickability. The leaves have to be very wet also, so the pants... plants can grow.
Needs help to become that wet, babe.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like my gardens nice and smooth for lickability. The leaves have to be very wet also, so the pants... plants can grow.
I think I could do an excellent job watering your garden.Needs help to become that wet, babe.Are you volunteering?
I think I could do an excellent job watering your garden.![]()
I hear he has a great hose system.
Hmmm..... and I've heard that there's a bit of a dry spell in the Raleigh area, where I'll be moving.![]()
Yeah....it's been dry for a while. You need some good strong hose that has some lenght to it to reach all the spots.
Proper watering is the way to go. Mmmm.... yes, I do believe that I do.Proper watering is the way to go.
![]()
It really requires a good soaking at least once a day. Might wear on the hose, but I think it would be worth it in the end.
WC already trying to knock me out of the job.Yeah....it's been dry for a while. You need some good strong hose that has some lenght to it to reach all the spots.

Less talk, More Lick. That's my presidential platform.I do believe you could, my dear. We'll have to talk about the "job" when I move closer.![]()
Less talk, More Lick. That's my presidential platform.![]()

I could never let down those who helped me get to the position I want to be at.Can I get on that platform with you, darlin'?
I'll take the lickin'... if you'll let me do the suckin'.![]()
I could never let down those who helped me get to the position I want to be at.![]()
Just give me a comfy chair and a dining table. You just lie back on the table and relax.Mmmm..... we'll have to figure out the right positioning, babe. I don't think we'll have much trouble, darlin'... not much at all.![]()

Just give me a comfy chair and a dining table. You just lie back on the table and relax.
...and yes, you can have your treat afterwards.![]()
Awww, now you're gonna give me a big head. In a matter of speaking...mmmm.... yes, I think that we can work with that.... and I can be a very patient person if I know that I'll get my treat in the end.... and you, my dear, would be a real treat.![]()

Like that's hard to do.y'all are making me horny.
I'll just get her to post some pics of her applying some sex wax to a surfboard to throw you over the edge. 
Like that's hard to do.I'll just get her to post some pics of her applying some sex wax to a surfboard to throw you over the edge.
![]()
lucky bastage!That would do it.
I'm headed that way Sunday.
y'all are making me horny.

The money is in the treatment, not the cure.That is one of the BEST states of being, hon.
(but I also like to cure that, too)
The money is in the treatment, not the cure.
Well, "Paid" is a rather subjective term. I'm sure we could work out a lovely floral arrangement.You mean that I could get PAID for that???????
Wow! talk about loving your job!