Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hola all, just poking in to say Hi.

/lick
*crawls into his shadowy corner and dozes off*
*pulls scbt into the corner and licks her into a calmer state*NO SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!
that's not allowed..
you must have fun with us...
*pulls scbt into the corner and licks her into a calmer state*![]()
*looks down at what is poking me*hola all, just poking in to say Hi.

Wow.... people have posted here. I was beginning to think that the Carolinas were in a coma.![]()
Hi sweet T nice to see you around again.![]()
Hi Snooze! Good to see you!
I need to get down to SC....
Always young lady. *nibble**looks down at what is poking me*
Hi Darlin', Are ya glad to see me?
![]()

I've had my kissin cousin in for most of the week from out of state so she kept me occupied for a bit with stories of being up north and why I should move there.Wow.... people have posted here. I was beginning to think that the Carolinas were in a coma.![]()

I've had my kissin cousin in for most of the week from out of state so she kept me occupied for a bit with stories of being up north and why I should move there.![]()
)I do like the sound of that. Very enticing indeed.Hmmm..... I think that you should stay in the south, hon.
(and I definitely have something that could keep you occupied for a while)
Hi Snooze! Good to see you!
I need to get down to SC....
Hi Lunar, congrats on the new wee one!
Hello AF!
I do like the sound of that. Very enticing indeed.

Sooo true the daffodils and bradford pears trees are blooming.
Like that'll be hard.One day, dear..... one day... I'll keep trying my powers of persuasion.![]()
Bradford Pear trees are evil. (OK - so I'm allergic to them.... and just see no point) How about a nice cherry tree instead? The blossoms are beautiful.
Like that'll be hard.![]()