Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang... Long time, no spoke at!

Hope everyone is well!

I'm road tripping to Greensboro, NC on March 29th to LaFortress, where I will be giving a presentation on Role Playing Scenes.

Any one going to LF or want to meet for lunch or dinner along the way?
 
Couple Seeking Ladies

Hi, I'm a 22 year old female with a 19 year old bf looking for a lady to have fun with him or both of us. Charlotte area! Please PM
 
Hey gang... Long time, no spoke at!

Hope everyone is well!

I'm road tripping to Greensboro, NC on March 29th to LaFortress, where I will be giving a presentation on Role Playing Scenes.

Any one going to LF or want to meet for lunch or dinner along the way?

Unfortunately, we are headed the opposite way. We are planning a road trip to Columbia with the kiddies to the museum and the zoo and also doing some planting (veggie garden and fruit trees) around the house this weekend.
 
Hi, I'm a 22 year old female with a 19 year old bf looking for a lady to have fun with him or both of us. Charlotte area! Please PM

Welcome to the CT! Good luck with the search, but you might get more exposure if you post over in the personals section.
 
Lunar i love the hentai (?) on your stomach!!
*lick* Henna Tattoo is the word you were looking for.
Hentai is Japanese for someone who is "Abnormal" (Think, Pervert).
Hentai is also used to represent Japanese Adult (18+) Anime (Cartoons) and Manga (Comics).

Yes, I'm a geek. =P
 
*lick* Henna Tattoo is the word you were looking for.
Hentai is Japanese for someone who is "Abnormal" (Think, Pervert).
Hentai is also used to represent Japanese Adult (18+) Anime (Cartoons) and Manga (Comics).

Yes, I'm a geek. =P


eh well i knew i didn't have it right... and I was half asleep.


and I like geeks :kiss: *lick* too
 
Hey there! Cold. I'm cold... and not liking it. And to think... we are supposed to have almost 80s by the end of the week. Weird. :)

Isn't wierd though?

And then next week its supposed to cool off again.

What have you been up to lately? Dig the AV.
 
Isn't wierd though?

And then next week its supposed to cool off again.

What have you been up to lately? Dig the AV.

Thanks - about the AV. Oh - just bought a house "inland".... Raleigh area. *sigh* Gonna miss the beach. :( How about you?

I'm not liking the way the weather has been. Hasn't even really been good for gardening because you can't guarantee when it's going to stay consistently warm. Weird is right.
 
Thanks - about the AV. Oh - just bought a house "inland".... Raleigh area. *sigh* Gonna miss the beach. :( How about you?

I'm not liking the way the weather has been. Hasn't even really been good for gardening because you can't guarantee when it's going to stay consistently warm. Weird is right.
I like my gardens nice and smooth for lickability. The leaves have to be very wet also, so the pants... plants can grow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top