Concentration Game - Mark II

O.k Lm...

Just because Lit is playing up does not mean you can't post bonus questions.

You know they're my only hope of ever scoring points here :(
 
Hmmm but I got bruises too and I know you wanna squish them :D

Damn....That changes things slightly ;)

How about you keep the money and I'll just squish those beautiful marks on your succulent skin?

You know I was thinking about Sassy the other day, she used to post me the most enormous bruise pics...*sigh* I do miss her.
 
Damn....That changes things slightly ;)

How about you keep the money and I'll just squish those beautiful marks on your succulent skin?

You know I was thinking about Sassy the other day, she used to post me the most enormous bruise pics...*sigh* I do miss her.

Ok you get to squish. :D

Me too, I saw her briefly on the Crush thread, but yes she was scrummy and fun :)
 
Standings of Round 8...

Agent ~ 15 points
AboutFace ~ 9 points
Quinn ~ 8 points
Morri ~ 8 points
Kendra ~ 1 point
Golden Silence ~ 1 point
Northern ~ 1 point
Ms Texas ~ 1 point
Millificent ~ 1 point
Maggie ~ 1 point
​

Pic 82...Bonus Questions...one answer per person.
1. Which european language (other than English) is Kim fluent in? - Quinn
2. Where was she born? - Essa
3. Which TV programme immortalized her in song in 1988? - VOID
 
Last edited:
Ok you get to squish. :D

Me too, I saw her briefly on the Crush thread, but yes she was scrummy and fun :)

Woohoo....Squish, squish, squash and for added effect...another squish :D

She sure was, maybe she'll come back soon with the biggest bruise ever ;)

Morri, can you not go and answer Nor's question?

It's bugging me terrible :(
 
Woohoo....Squish, squish, squash and for added effect...another squish :D

She sure was, maybe she'll come back soon with the biggest bruise ever ;)

Morri, can you not go and answer Nor's question?

It's bugging me terrible :(

Sure I can not tell you who it might be too......Mrs Blairs dad ;)
 
Back
Top