luv1
Pants on head.
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2005
- Posts
- 34,667
Can you move the body then? I don't want people to trip over it.![]()
Stick a bunch of flowers where it's head used to be and call it a feature. No one will know.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can you move the body then? I don't want people to trip over it.![]()
Oi, one guess per clue.
Anarchist.
![]()
Stick a bunch of flowers where it's head used to be and call it a feature. No one will know.

Oops. I forgot. Can I have a rewind! That would be proper Bo, I tell thee.

I suppose you might win the Turner Prize if you arrange the flowers nicely![]()

If I stick a hose up it's bottom, I can make it into a lovely fountain![]()

Telly Savalas![]()

you're as old as me!
the youngsters will be saying, 'WTF?'![]()
But the flowers won't stay in place though![]()
Well done, Morri...you get the points!
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/lovemonster1971/LitCompPics/LitPic96.jpg

She got her name wrong, it's Kim Cattrall
Points for me instead?![]()
Bang goes your chance to catch up a bit further on agent![]()

Oooh, bitter....![]()


I should get the points...if one letter is wrong, they might as well ALL be wrong
And Wikipedia isn't always right, it's an opinion website....She was born in liverpool, can I have Essa's point too.....please?![]()

Moi????
Just for clarification, how many letters am I allowed to get wrong on the next pic?
Teasing by the way, well done Morri and Essa![]()

Tis ok I'll get Essato distract him with her 'beauties' later![]()

The quizmaster's answer is the one that counts.
So bugger off.
![]()


I so love seeing you on that high horse.....![]()
