lovemonster
Living life to the full!
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2006
- Posts
- 122,091
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So very true..............and where there are handcuffs there is always a way![]()
![]()

so, my original point...
where's the fuckin' picture?
i mean, COME ON!
Lazy git.can't be arsed to scroll back.
Not you, that's for sure. No matter how often I ask.who gives a fuck?
Standings of Round 9...
Morri ~ 19 points
Agent2407 ~ 10 points
Luv1 ~ 1 point
OK, Pic 87: Bonus questions, one answer per person.
1. How many children does Eddie have?
2. Which famous singer appeared in a video Eddie made to accompany the title single from his album released in the early 90's? - Luv1
3. What was he the first actor to receive for his first film?

Just in case those who don't give a fuck want to answer a question![]()
1. How many children does Eddie have? 6?
who's eddie?
not that i give overmuch of a fuck.
Sorry Kendra, that's incorrect.
Nice to see you back![]()
Eddie Murphy.
Just for you NotGivingOvermuchOfAFuck person.![]()
well, to be honest, I'm only here for the pics...lol
I can never get to one before Morri gets it though, so basically, I lurk.
well, to be honest, I'm only here for the pics...lol
I can never get to one before Morri gets it though, so basically, I lurk.
i don't give a fuck.
AHA!
so, LM, put that in your pipe.
not that i give a fuck of course...
See my sig for how much I give a fuck.
#3 - 7 kids ( 4 girls -3 boys)
i would, but i couldn't give a fuck.
LOL, that's why I started putting the questions, so the pics would go up at different times of day to give others a chance![]()
Mind you, it's agent you gotta watch out for now. He's sneaky.![]()
I would give a fuck. But I don't.
AHA!
so, LM, put that in your pipe.
not that i give a fuck of course...