So all the extra gubbins was extraneous, wasn't it dear Agent?![]()
![]()
not really babe, unless that's a posh word for copy and paste

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So all the extra gubbins was extraneous, wasn't it dear Agent?![]()
![]()

not really babe, unless that's a posh word for copy and paste![]()

LOL...what happened to extracting the relevant information and posting it?
A dying art...
![]()

It's the thread Hi-jackers, they make trawling through here so eroneous and time consuming
I'm sorry LM, you know if it was down to me I would be succinct every time![]()
![]()


Yeah, I know....so much so that sometimes people don't even realise questions are still outstanding!
Of course you would...![]()
![]()
![]()
Standings of Round 9...
Agent2407 ~ 9 points
Morri ~ 9 point
Luv1 ~ 1 point
OK, Pic 86: Bonus questions, one answer per person...
1. After moving to LA in 1982, where did he sleep for a year whilst waiting to get a film role?
2. Why did he boycott 'Entertainment Tonight'? - Agent
3. What illness has he stated he has suffered from for a number of years? - Morri
Yes, it is
j/k

he specifically boycotted Entertainment Tonight because it's sister show, Hard Copy, had filmed him without permission.
surely this is right?
Ahhh, you edited the j/k in there.....
![]()

Bumping for the final bonus question to be answered...
Can I have a go?
Yes, go ahead, nobody else seems bothered..
Am I in the lead now? 
TY![]()
Am I in the lead now?
1. a friend's closet.

Bonus point for Morri....and yes, you are in the lead![]()
![]()
Was that too much?Eddie Murphy?
1. How many children does Eddie have?
Don't he have 6?
1. 7![]()
Both you ladies have it wrong, sorry...![]()
Both you ladies have it wrong, sorry...![]()
