Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You know, with that cutie expression on your bottom, I believe you![]()

You two have lost me along the way.![]()

LOL, thank you...it is on my 'to see' list![]()

You two have lost me along the way.![]()

Mine too............that stack is sooooo big![]()

Yup...mind you, I spend too much time on here to watch 'em...![]()
Cool Sorry hon we're talking rude film that uses butter, not what LM is showing![]()
![]()
So we need a filmfest tooCool
![]()

I already figured that part out. I just can't figure out the film you're talking about.![]()

Yup, perhaps we should set up a group showing![]()
![]()

Hmmmmmmmm don't believe that for a moment..............a famous bottom and you not know![]()
![]()
Afraid not. Though I've heard references to it.

Now that would be cool and funny![]()

With a practical demonstration to follow?![]()

Oh I think we could bully volunteers![]()
![]()

Yeah, I've already lined up DB. He's asked for Country Life rather than Anchor...![]()

Oh, I'm sure he would![]()



And now I have to find that Anchor butter and climb into bed *sigh* I am wide awake though
Hope you have a fabulously wicked evening![]()

32 hours and no posts, is this thread closed?![]()

